By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of war 21full of glitches!!!

was i the only one who expected this? gears 1 had plenty too.

Around the Network

but the real problem was that epic left most of the glitches unfixed like the crabwalk glitch. will epic leave the glitches unfixed again in gears 2 is the real question.

I've never played gears 1, but from watching these videos the glitches seem rather minor, or am i missing something?

SpartanFX said:
mrstickball said:
Iwhatee -

Your earning a reputation of only posting anti-360 flame/trollbait on the 360 forums for no good reason. I suggest you stop with the useless topics unless you want a one-way ticket to banland.

you are not allowed to tell him what he should or should not post as long as he is not offending or trolling(which in this case is neither),,,,,it's a website reporting not him,,,he is just posting a news ,,,,unless you just want to see bad topics for sony and censor everything that's bad for Microsoft .In that case we should really be talking to DKII or other mods about this kind of behaviour from a mod.

I haven't seen any of the mods warning poepole when the post bad stuff for PS3/sony,,,so this shouldn't be any different.

I know you love your console but tha doesn't eman you should dictate to people and abuse your power here.

Maybe if you look at the guys post history and see that a majority of what he's been doing since he joined is post anti-360 & pro-PS3 stuff.  It's obvious that the game is only been available to testers and pirates.  So unless we now take those opinions about a final product as gospel than obviously what he is doing is flamebaiting.

Maybe if people weren't so quick to jump on a mod instead of the people who perpetually troll and post flamebait then we would have more of a healthy discussion and not mindless mud slinging which happens way more than it should.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
mrstickball said:
Iwhatee -

Your earning a reputation of only posting anti-360 flame/trollbait on the 360 forums for no good reason. I suggest you stop with the useless topics unless you want a one-way ticket to banland.

Wow... now that's how you shut someone up...

OT: Aslong as it's nothing that would kill the game experience....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
jasonnc80 said:
SpartanFX said:
mrstickball said:
Iwhatee -

you are not allowed to tell him what he should or should not post as long as he is not offending or trolling(which in this case is neither),,,,,it's a website reporting not him,,,he is just posting a news ,,,,unless you just want to see bad topics for sony and censor everything that's bad for Microsoft .In that case we should really be talking to DKII or other mods about this kind of behaviour from a mod.

I haven't seen any of the mods warning poepole when the post bad stuff for PS3/sony,,,so this shouldn't be any different.

I know you love your console but tha doesn't eman you should dictate to people and abuse your power here.

Maybe if you look at the guys post history and see that a majority of what he's been doing since he joined is post anti-360 & pro-PS3 stuff.  It's obvious that the game is only been available to testers and pirates.  So unless we now take those opinions about a final product as gospel than obviously what he is doing is flamebaiting.

Maybe if people weren't so quick to jump on a mod instead of the people who perpetually troll and post flamebait then we would have more of a healthy discussion and not mindless mud slinging which happens way more than it should.

No idea how posting this is something worth warning. Heck, I don't like PS3's sales number in Japan, does that mean I can report whoever posting Japanese sales figures?

There is a glitch, the guy posted it. there's absolutely nothing wrong with the thread itself. Regardless what the reputation is.

I remember the read about R&C demo glitch, funny, nobody was warned in that.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
jasonnc80 said:
SpartanFX said:
mrstickball said:
Iwhatee -

No idea how posting this is something worth warning. Heck, I don't like PS3's sales number in Japan, does that mean I can report whoever posting Japanese sales figures?

There is a glitch, the guy posted it. there's absolutely nothing wrong with the thread itself. Regardless what the reputation is.

I fully agree with Kingofwale....

4 ≈ One

He posted something from another site and said very little himself. I would agree he is maybe just spreading bad news because he doesn't like xbox but bad news is still news and he isn't bashing or really actually saying anything at all about it in this thread. But yea, his past posts do seem annoying but those annoying guys make debating sales funny.

People are saying some of these glitches are in Gears 1 too (that site comments), so some of them aren't a big deal or will get patched anyway. This is too big of a game for them to do nothing.

Just to point out a fact here, if this is indeed a pirate then he is playing the release version since the game version that was leaked was the version which is being copied on millions disks right now. As for the glitches, shit happens, none of those look exploitable enough to ruin the game though, except that one where he got stuck up against the wall, I'd be annoyed if it happened too often, but I doubt it does.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

kingofwale said:
jasonnc80 said:
SpartanFX said:
mrstickball said:
Iwhatee -

Substance. Content is king. Threads lacking content can and will be locked. Some tips to keep you and your posts out of trouble:

• Do not post just a link. Links have context - expound upon that context. For example, Mario Piano Videos. Post a link, but also give some background on what the link is to, or better yet, comment on how Mario has influenced pop culture. This way, it's not just a link and run. Remember: the reader's interest is not only in the link, its in what you have to say about it, how you make sense of what would otherwise be a blind link (and a subsequent poor thread). The only exception to this rule is for game patches - bearing in mind rule 2, go ahead and get that link posted as fast as possible.

That right there is enough to warrant mod attention. Not to mention the fact with less than 40 posts into his VGChartz tenure and already sparking flamebait and trolling in other threads I don't see how mrstickballs warning is invalid.  He clearly made that a point in his post.  If you can't see the difference in your example and what is done here than I believe I'm done with this conversation.

EDIT: To vlad above...

If it is a pirate (which I assumed at the beginning too) can these copies be played online this early?  I'm honestly curious because there have been multiplayer videos leaked from beta testers as well.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection