By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of war 21full of glitches!!!

matt247 said:
They're playing on modded 360s and I haven't heard of any glitches in any previews. Besides most games have glitches, just look at GTA4 and it still managed to get a ton of 10s.

Actually almost every great game has glitches that are game breaking and completely change the style of play. MvC2 is one example, getting behind your opponent in the middle of a combo resets your combo counter and the damage count too, SNK2 had roll-cancelling, WoW is filled with exploits, there's a Team Fortress exploit where you go under the floor with a engineer, I could go on forever. How about Counterstrike, there was bunny hopping in the beggining and now they're stutter stepping.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

The weapon slide is not a glitch. If it is it's a glitch it made it in to the 2nd game from the first. I've been playing the first a lot over the last two weeks and that has happened a few times.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Iwhatee -

Your earning a reputation of only posting anti-360 flame/trollbait on the 360 forums for no good reason. I suggest you stop with the useless topics unless you want a one-way ticket to banland.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

how do they know that it has glitches, the game has not come out yet. coolest game ever still

anyone else think it was stupid of that guy to put his XBL tag at the start of every video ?? The only people who have the game at the moment are pirates, so shouldn't microsoft just ban this guy?

Around the Network
DESTROY said:
how do they know that it has glitches, the game has not come out yet. coolest game ever still

The game has gone gold and already been leaked

i agree with this guy. Msft ban them to serra to fight the locust

Wow.

Gears 2 is in deep trouble if this glitches persist.

mrstickball said:
Iwhatee -

Your earning a reputation of only posting anti-360 flame/trollbait on the 360 forums for no good reason. I suggest you stop with the useless topics unless you want a one-way ticket to banland.

you are not allowed to tell him what he should or should not post as long as he is not offending or trolling(which in this case is neither),,,,,it's a website reporting not him,,,he is just posting a news ,,,,unless you just want to see bad topics for sony and censor everything that's bad for Microsoft .In that case we should really be talking to DKII or other mods about this kind of behaviour from a mod.

I haven't seen any of the mods warning poepole when the post bad stuff for PS3/sony,,,so this shouldn't be any different.

I know you love your console but tha doesn't eman you should dictate to people and abuse your power here.

does this mean..................................my console can beat up your console?