By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axumblade said:
famousringo said:
What I see in these numbers are smart people who want a Wii under the Christmas tree buying it before the rush.

I completely agree. Hopefully this year, the majority of those who are looking for a Wii can find one. It's so irritating having to tell customers every few minutes that there is no wii's. It actually bothers me saying that so often to customers. X_x

Do what my local Gamespot does they just leave Sign on the Door that just says "NO WII'S IN STOCK"

Former something....

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
Considering the XBOX 360's current price point it's sales lead isn't very impressive.

you know the price is equal

To what the PS2 and PSP ?

Before ioi's "No!" in the "Will PSP beat the Wii" thread:

Yes votes:
Simulacrum
c03n3nj0
leo-j

Maybe votes:
TWRoO
JHawkNH
tuoyo
woopah
ilovetogame
Menago KF

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Menago KF said:
Give it up Darth and DMJ, there were a few people who saw PSP outselling both the Wii and DS this week, no sense in trying to laugh it off.

I honestly thought that the Wii would sell some 170k this week, but over 220 k? That's a surprise for me.

Yes people like crazzyman & leo-j.....

they get criticized ALL the time for their predictions....now you guys are suddenly "pretending" you believed them & the PSP numbers are disappointing.

Dgc1808

vg$ 88.84
(10/23/08, 21:06)

I was hoping the PSP would atleast hit second... oh well, it did well this week.

IN this very thread...

stop making a fool outta yourself

hoping = predictin

thanx for the free english lesson

Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
Considering the XBOX 360's current price point it's sales lead isn't very impressive.

Xbox 360 Elite $399.99

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
nordlead said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Menago KF said:
Give it up Darth and DMJ, there were a few people who saw PSP outselling both the Wii and DS this week, no sense in trying to laugh it off.

I honestly thought that the Wii would sell some 170k this week, but over 220 k? That's a surprise for me.

Yes people like crazzyman & leo-j.....

they get criticized ALL the time for their predictions....now you guys are suddenly "pretending" you believed them & the PSP numbers are disappointing.

You ignore the people in this thread who said they were hoping the PSP would outsell either the Wii or DS. There was also a thread started by Simulacrum. Stop picking and choosing what you want just so you can attack fishyjoe. He was correct in stating what he did, yet you ignore people just so you can attack him.

please stop pretending Fishy Joe is innocent & we are the culprits.

He attacks the PSP everywhere & everytime.....no matter what happens his comments are always with PSP in some bad position.#

He started this discussion with bashing of the PSP.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

360 will continue to outsell the ps3 for a while

axumblade said:
Everything did well when it comes to the big picture. PS3 finished last but that's 137k people who bought PS3's this week. Not bad at all.

You're making the pretty big assumption that all of the 137,000 people were human.

Tease.

kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:

Xbox 360 Elite $399.99

Your comparing the most expensive XBOX 360 Sku to the cheapest PS3 Sku right ? , i won't even bother trying to explain how stupid that is.

Blacksaber said:
axumblade said:
famousringo said:
What I see in these numbers are smart people who want a Wii under the Christmas tree buying it before the rush.

I completely agree. Hopefully this year, the majority of those who are looking for a Wii can find one. It's so irritating having to tell customers every few minutes that there is no wii's. It actually bothers me saying that so often to customers. X_x

Do what my local Gamespot does they just leave Sign on the Door that just says "NO WII'S IN STOCK"

And if someone asks anyway, don't answer, simply point to the sign.

Signature goes here!