By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
blackstar said:
@darth : remind him of the "bans" he got
i'm sure mods ban when some one says a fool thing and make a fool of himself

well darth do you have the balls? xD

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Is it just me or is there more worthless posts in this kinda thread then usual. Why can't people just actually discuss the sales when it comes to the thread instead of all their random beliefs about them.

I mean obvious good questions would be is the 360 lower pricepoint affecting the PS3's sales. But in relation why isn't the 360's lower price affecting the Wii considering its cheaper now. I mean sure we can all give one word answers to this that take off things people have been saying for months... like me... but there is a lot of discussion in that which people like me and Stickball and whoever can never get around to by all the other crap in here.

TWRoO said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

And the Wii sees its 4th worldwide victory over the DS! It has now outsold the DS more times than the Ps3 or X360 have outsold the Wii. That's once for X360, and twice for Ps3.

PsP has still only outsold Wii once, and DS once since the DSL launch (it outsold DSP twice).

Which weeks are you counting?

Both X360 and PS3 have had 3 weeks above the Wii worldwide.

360: w/e - 17th December 2006 (Wii supply poor) then 2 weeks in a row ending 7th October 2007. (Halo 3 effect)

PS3: 2 weeks in a row ending 1st April 2007 (Europe release) and the w/e 15th June (MGS4)

Also Wii has outsold the DS 5 times (Jan 2007 when DS supply failed was the first one)

My god, people are getting really weird today, what is the deal?

The sales are good across the board, can we just leave it at that and stop trying to one-up one another?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

You all are sounding ridiculous. Your putting all of these pointless fights in this thread if your going do that were it's okay but this thread is for the discussion of the sales. So please leave these pointless arguments into another thread or into PM's so people who want to discussions the sales don 't have to figure away around all of your long quotes and posts. Thank you....Yeah Wii....

Former something....

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
nordlead said:
tuoyo said:
nordlead said:
KBG29 said:
Wow! In a time of one of the worst finacial times in American history over 50k people saw fit to go out and waste their money on the most over priced, useless device to come out in the last 10 years.

your right.

Totally off topic but just noticed your signature and have to commend you on your good taste in games as evidenced by the games you are now playing.  Not too sure about Mario Kart Wii being in such elite company though.

My Wife likes playing it, so I play with her online. I like it too, and I play it in quick spurts on occasion when I don't have time for the other games. Also, in my top ten list of Wii games it comes in at #2.

Don't mind tuoyo, he lost his knack so decided MKWii wasn't good anymore.

Lol.  Quite true.  Although I noticed an improvement in today's GP. 

Anyway how has this thread gone so off the rails?  No discussion of the numbers just people attacking each other.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
TWRoO said:

Don't mind tuoyo, he lost his knack so decided MKWii wasn't good anymore.

Lol.  Quite true.  Although I noticed an improvement in today's GP. 

Anyway how has this thread gone so off the rails?  No discussion of the numbers just people attacking each other.

Nice, Twice 1st place.... but you were beaten by rolf in the other one!.... I'll chalk that up to a bad GP, as everyone gets them occasionally except Roland.

Zucas said:
Is it just me or is there more worthless posts in this kinda thread then usual. Why can't people just actually discuss the sales when it comes to the thread instead of all their random beliefs about them.

I mean obvious good questions would be is the 360 lower pricepoint affecting the PS3's sales. But in relation why isn't the 360's lower price affecting the Wii considering its cheaper now. I mean sure we can all give one word answers to this that take off things people have been saying for months... like me... but there is a lot of discussion in that which people like me and Stickball and whoever can never get around to by all the other crap in here.

I think this is the first console generation where there is just enough diversity amongst all the consoles to where there are too many factors for each console that affect individual buyers differently.  So it really is hard to come up with specific norms to describe why things happen when they do.  The sad thing about these forums (and most others) is the fact as soon as you mention something potentially negative about a fanboy's favorite console, reasonable discussion goes out the window because very few people are willing to agree to disagree.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Go Wii!
(>'.')>

ssj12 said:
FishyJoe said:
Well, that puts to rest the PSP outselling the Wii or DS.

the PSP 3000 isnt even completely out in the US yet. Every walmart within 150 miles from me dont have the PSP 3000 yet.

I think his point is that the PSP didn't beat the Wii or DS worldwide for one week, even with a redesign...

I'd assume that by the time the stock gets to the US, the Japanese numbers would have fallen drastically.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.