darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Menago KF said:
Give it up Darth and DMJ, there were a few people who saw PSP outselling both the Wii and DS this week, no sense in trying to laugh it off.

I honestly thought that the Wii would sell some 170k this week, but over 220 k? That's a surprise for me.

Yes people like crazzyman & leo-j.....

they get criticized ALL the time for their predictions....now you guys are suddenly "pretending" you believed them & the PSP numbers are disappointing.

Dgc1808

vg$ 88.84
(10/23/08, 21:06)

I was hoping the PSP would atleast hit second... oh well, it did well this week.

IN this very thread...

stop making a fool outta yourself

You have made an enough fool out of yourself with most of your threads lately.....advice from you...no thanks :)

well continue your selfownage then

You are no-one to judge this kirby......or are you feeling very lonely as the only person who owns himself?

ok i will bite, show me some proof

Go to "your user profile" & click on "recent forum activity"......just about every post in there is proof :)

Happy to help :):):):)

I don't see the self ownage help me more

LEts be a little more specific.

Look at each thread you have created & your main post in those threads..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
You guys know you're not forced to quote the whole F-ing discussion everytime you reply to someone. You can delete the first few responses and leave only what's useful to the comprehension of your reply.

Sorry Boss.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Oyvoyvoyv said:

And the Wii sees its 4th worldwide victory over the DS! It has now outsold the DS more times than the Ps3 or X360 have outsold the Wii. That's once for X360, and twice for Ps3.

PsP has still only outsold Wii once, and DS once since the DSL launch (it outsold DSP twice).

Which weeks are you counting?

Jordahn said:
Squilliam said:
Jordahn said:
Squilliam said:

Hmm. The Xbox 360 is holding up its end of the sell 50% of the Wii each deal but it looks like Sony are being as lazy as a shoddy PS3 port.

Edit: Ahh the Wii infact did 400k! (im working off a 56k modem and I had the pictures set to not load. I just assumed that the 3rd 4th and 5th numbers were Wii Xbox 360 PS3 in that order. Furthermore im really sorry if I offended anyone, I was trying to be lighthearted and it came off the wrong way.

Peace.

And as always, make fun not war.

Keep pushing the hate, bud. Is this how you "Make fun... not war???"

;)

"Stand aside Sony, I'll keep the HD torch held high and keep Nintendo down to a 50% market share next week" Microsoft

Sounds like a boatload of hubris to me!

Aint nothin gonna breaka my stride, aint nothing gonna slow me down! Oh no, I've got to keep them (consoles) moving!

HAHA!!! Hey, ya got pwned back there by a bunch. It spoke volumes...

;)

Oh, and I'm a Nintendo fanboy by the way.

:)

Well Nintendo broke my broadband modem because they were afraid that I would find out they actually posted incredibly high numbers this week. Because you're a Nintendo fanboy I hold you partially responsible!

Note to self, keep liquids away from electronic devices!

Note to other self, keep hands away from self.

Tease.

darthdevidem01 said:

still no self ownage maybe a bit offensive 2 the sonyboys but no

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Then you are in denial my little pink friend...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Then you are in denial my little pink friend...

Maybe I am in denial as you call it, but the thing is some other people have said the same as me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

"

Well Nintendo broke my broadband modem because they were afraid that I would find out they actually posted incredibly high numbers this week. Because you're a Nintendo fanboy I hold you partially responsible!

Note to self, keep liquids away from electronic devices!

Note to other self, keep hands away from self.

:::slowly backs away:::

EDIT: Darn work browser.....

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

@darth : remind him of the "bans" he got
i'm sure mods ban when some one says a fool thing and make a fool of himself

I know this may sound like fanboy ish talk but when people say "it is going very nice for all", this isn't true...

It is going nice for the xbox 360 and PS3, I think they are doing way better than gamecube and xbox did last gen compared to the first console-PS2.

But Wii and DS are doing "very nice", Wii outselling PS3 almost 4x and xbox 360 almost 3x. DS is at 2nd with huge numbers too. Don't know about PSP can't compare it to last gen, mostly only to DS and it is trailing it 3x.

These are facts even though it sounds like bashing some consoles, also it is only about America.