By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - wich console will have the best Jrpg's

360 has more as of now, but over time ps3 will have the most titles, including many mmorpg`s

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Espresso said:
PS3 will have the best JRPG's: FF XIII Versus, FF XIII, Disagea 3, War Devil, White Knight Story, Valkyria Chronicles and many more quality JRPG's will be exclusive to PS3 in Japan

I guess PS3 with White Knight Chronicles, FF vs 13, FF 13, Oblvion, and more.

360 has good ones like Lost odyssey, FF13, Fable 2, oblivion but PS3 rocks.

I dunno the difference between ya know JRPG, WRPG, and whatever the hell else there is. I group them all under RPG.

ps2 has the best Jrpg's or if you have a ps3 with full BC then the ps3 delivers the best Jrpg's. but if you are talking exclusively this gen gaming then as of right now the 360 delivers the best Jrpg's but i do believe the ps3 has a nice exclusive(s) on the way that might take back the crown of this gen.

coolestguyever said:

I dunno the difference between ya know JRPG, WRPG, and whatever the hell else there is. I group them all under RPG.

Well I can tell you that Fable 2 and Oblivion are typically WRPGs ;)

Around the Network
Barozi said:
coolestguyever said:

Well I can tell you that Fable 2 and Oblivion are typically WRPGs ;)

lol i thought they may be

but i just group them all as RPG's

I see the well known RPGs going to the PS3 and XBOX 360, while the Wii get most of the unique RPGs from the smaller developers.

If you are looking for games by companies like Square-Enix and Level-5, the HD consoles are the best choice.

As for me, I'll going to be extremely happy with all the interesting new IP RPGs coming to the Wii, along with Tales of games.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Likely Wii. Square is treating PS3 at the best place to put JRPGs. Namco and most other companies seem to be looking to the Wii as the best place for JRPGs. For proof that Namco seems to be favoring Wii, just look at the Tales of games. Of course, DS is actually the best place for JRPG fans but you likely already have a DS if you really care about JRPGs, anyway.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

FreeTalkLive said:
Likely Wii. Square is treating PS3 at the best place to put JRPGs. Namco and most other companies seem to be looking to the Wii as the best place for JRPGs. For proof that Namco seems to be favoring Wii, just look at the Tales of games. Of course, DS is actually the best place for JRPG fans but you likely already have a DS if you really care about JRPGs, anyway.

I think you mean the 360.  They even are making a 360 version of FFXIII.  They also have 2 exclusive JRPGs and 1 timed exclusive one.

I think the 360 and PS3 could tie for best JRPGs.

RPG_Fanatic said:
I see the well known RPGs going to the PS3 and XBOX 360, while the Wii get most of the unique RPGs from the smaller developers.

If you are looking for games by companies like Square-Enix and Level-5, the HD consoles are the best choice.

As for me, I'll going to be extremely happy with all the interesting new IP RPGs coming to the Wii, along with Tales of games.

Than I have a Big problem because i like them both A lot and don't have the time for more consoles 

so unless all those games become incredible awesome I'm probably not gonna buy one :(