By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii 2009 game release prediction!

Even though we haven’t seen anything of these games I thought I’d make this thread. I will put them in Q1, 2, 3 or 4 and I will put them in two Q if i think they might appear in them.

Q1:

Mario Golf (with Wii-M+ out this will be great though golf games are very close to the real thing)

Q2:

Mario Tennis (this will be great with Wii-M+)

Pikmin 3

Kid Icarus (this game is in development even though allot of people don’t believe it).

Q3:

Kid Icarus

Star Fox

Fzero

Q4:

Zelda Wii

Now these are the games we haven’t seen anything of, feel free to add the already announced games that don’t have a release date. And add your own prediction if you don’t agree with mine.   

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

as for first party i'd be happy with that. i don't think zelda will come out till atleast 2010...

zelda wii is....2010!

Star fox is cool.

I could see another Zelda in Q4 I think. the last one was 2007, right?

So, we are gonna have to kid ikarus games??? One in the 2nd quarter and another one in the 3rd quarter??? Mmmmm interesting....

Well... i hope they bring all of those games... plus punch out and Sin&P2 would be awesome.

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
So, we are gonna have to kid ikarus games??? One in the 2nd quarter and another one in the 3rd quarter??? Mmmmm interesting....

Well... i hope they bring all of those games... plus punch out and Sin&P2 would be awesome.

Haha no what I meant was that it would be released in Q2 or 3 :P

@coolestguy Zelda was released in 2006

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Star Fox
Fzero
Zelda Wii
man these sound really awsome
msario golf and tennis might be cool i was hope a mario golf game would come

after looking at that list again.... if you just added 3rd party, i'd love 2009

that would be an awesome wii line up

I'd love to see a star fox & kirby next year.

Fat chance but damn that would be nice. Gotta throw Kirby in there as well.