By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Saints Row 2 > GTAIV

Yep.

The weird thing is, it's actually much worse than GTAIV in just about every way possible. But this a game that's more than the sum of it's parts.
In other words, it's just really fun.

I've never finished a GTA game, nor have I ever wanted to. I can see myself finishing SR2.
If you were dissapointed by GTAIV, then you you'll probably like this game.

That's all :)

P.S. You can spray people with poop!

Around the Network

i never see you online anymore. Glad you like this game, it looks fun.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I TOLD YOU!!!

Weren't you the one telling me you wouldn't bother?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

i remember you claiming GTA4 being the best game ever when it came out, yeah what happened to that?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

GTA4 was a good game for it's storyline. Saints Row 2 is purely gameplay. I doubt i'll take the storyline seriously at all.

Around the Network

A lot of reviewers come to the conclusion that SR2 is better and more fun then GTA4... Yet, the game is stuck at an 88% average while GTA4 almost dethroned Zelda with a 97% average... Crazy what a little hype and overexpectations can do!

I must say though, that the lose aspects of GTA4 look more solid, however... The sum of the parts in SR2 is what makes it so brilliant!... GTA4 definitely deserved a lower score then it got! Especially in comparison with what SR2 is getting now!

THE NETHERLANDS

GTA 4 was badly, badly over rated. It's a 6/10 game.

Saints row is a lot better, a lot more fun, and just -- a lot better. It's a much better game than GTA 4. I'd give it a solid 8/10 from what of it I've seen/played so far (less than 10 hours).

starcraft said:
I TOLD YOU!!!

Weren't you the one telling me you wouldn't bother?

LBP got delayed :P

@ Cougar
First impression never last :)
I was pretty pissed at all the stuff that was absent (espescially the tank)

TheBigFatJ said:

Saints row is a lot better, a lot more fun, and just -- a lot better. It's a much better game than GTA 4. I'd give it a solid 8/10 from what of it I've seen/played so far (less than 10 hours).

No. It's a 9. The game is an amazing technical achievement and the best attempt at creating a living, breathing world in a game so far.

It just wasn't that fun.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
TheBigFatJ said:

No. It's a 9. The game is an amazing technical achievement and the best attempt at creating a living, breathing world in a game so far.

It just wasn't that fun.

Next to Fable II.