By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NEW Alan Wake PICS!!

I hope they put in some emotion into his facial expressions too.

Around the Network

It's slightly scary that this is looking more and more like alone in the dark (especially Alan having a striking resemblance to the main character in the latest one).

Hopefully this game'll be more than just gorey monsters and flashlight/gunplay, because I've been waiting ages for a game to really mess with my head.

Yeah, these are some nice pics.

Awesome. Been waiting for this game for awhile. I mean you guys get excited about things like Fable or Gears of War. My equivalent on 360 is Alan Wake haha.

This is our answer to heavy rain.
Both seem to have a nice story... awesome graphics... but quantum dreams last game wasn't so action packed, I think alan will will be action packed and heavy rain won't (gameplay wise)

I want both games, but I only have a 360, oh well. Maybe a psp port/downgrade of heavy rain

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:
It's slightly scary that this is looking more and more like alone in the dark (especially Alan having a striking resemblance to the main character in the latest one).

Hopefully this game'll be more than just gorey monsters and flashlight/gunplay, because I've been waiting ages for a game to really mess with my head.

God no! not that awful game >< Alan at least doesn't look like he's 20 and than suddenly look like a 40 year old man. Character models in Alone in the Dark were so...inconsistent

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

This is the only game coming to 360 I have intrest in after this holiday. I can't wait to play both this and Heavy Rain. At the moment Heavy Rain looks better in graphics, but it is a toss-up for gameplay and story. I like the idea behind Heavy Rain, but the gameplay seems iffy. Hopefully we will get some info on gameplay and story on Alan Wake soon. For now it looks like next year will be a good year for taking the format to a even more muture level.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Nice coat...

The games looks amazing. Wish my PC could handle this....

4 ≈ One

hopefully Alan Wake is better than Too Human. Major disappointment.