By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Versus XIII in game scan

Looks sweet. With SE though, you'll get your battle/exploring pics in a year :)

Around the Network

Awesome.

Looks great. It's good to have in-game pictures, but it would be nice to have and idea of how it would play, or some battle scenes.

@ Soriku

That's a straw man version of the "fanboy" argument, since FFXIII was originally  made for PS3 anyway.  Additionally, SE said long ago that FFXIII uses only 4 of the six SPEs of the Cell.  Dual threaded PPE plus 4 SPEs equals six threads.  Three dual threaded cores in 360's processor equals six threads.  Though there are power differences even so, what SE did simplifies the conversion they knew they'd undertake at some point. 

Plus, Versus probably hasn't had the resources poured into it *to this point* that XIII has.

Looks really good.

Around the Network

I heard Versus XIII lookes noticebly better than FF XIII visually? Is this true?

mM
leo-j said:
I heard Versus XIII lookes noticebly better than FF XIII visually? Is this true?

I heard the same, i also think it will look better, that being said they both will look amazing anyways.

i think the eyes and character models looks better in versus though.

@soriku

no there was some journalist who said this....

Ofcourse FF Versus 13 has much more time to polish itself up....

regardless the screens look boring....& FF13 is still the winner in terms of excitment & most definetely art + its got lightning!

VErsus frankly looks quite boring

FF13 looks brilliant!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm still confuesd, is versus set in the same place as XIII but with a different character?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."