By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will PSP beat Wii/Ds this week??

I think it will!

PSP    254,011
DS     222,313

WII    195,364

Now its PSP turn!

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

no chance!
Wii 200.000 in America^^

unfortunately, unless PSP pulls off a miracle in the US, no. It's not impossible, but not likely. It's still going to post some pretty amazing numbers.

Is PSP 3000 released in Others and North America too?

Yep, I think it will sell good in the Americas.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Is there any indication that the PSP will increase significantly in America? If not then it won't beat DS, and with the Wii it depends on what it does in America. If Wii starts going up and down again each week then PSP may outsell it for one week, but I think Wii sales will still be near 200k again (and 150k will be enough)

Should outsell the wii, as for the DS its unlikely unless the psp sells 150k+ for no reason

mM

DS - no.
Wii - it has a chance. It depends if we start seeing the uptick in Wii shipments with this week.

Dont think so.

DS most certainly not. Wii probably unless Wii has some crazily high America numbers.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down