By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will PSP beat Wii/Ds this week??

its got a chance

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
tuoyo said:
DS most certainly not. Wii probably unless Wii has some crazily high America numbers.

You mean like last week

it has no chance at beating the ds. it can only beat the wii if wii has real low shipment numbers for the week and so can only sell low-100k. if the wii shipments are fine it'll sell 150k at least and psp has no chance of beating it.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

With DS ? No chance what so ever. The psp sells some 60 k a week in the Us while ds goes around 120k. The Wii? Well, if what Nintendo said is true, then no. The wii would have to sell only 110k to still be outsold, anything above that and the Wii will be on top.

And i have a strange feeling that the Us will be in abundance of Wiis till the end of the year.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

ioi said:
No!!

Well there we have it folks, the psp wont outsell the wii or DS this week, coming from ioi himself.

mM
Around the Network

No chance beating the DS and if American numbers are anything like other numbers this week then no as well, but stranger things have happened!

ioi said:
No!!

Yes.

(Banned)

Take my love, take my land..

ioi said:
No!!

ioi has spoken, this means the Wii will have big sales in America again.

TWRoO said:
tuoyo said:
DS most certainly not. Wii probably unless Wii has some crazily high America numbers.

You mean like last week

Just realised it sold virtually 200k last week.  Yes that is crazy.  If it can have another crazy week then PSP won't have much of a chance.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Nope. The DS will sell it's usual big amount in the US to take the weekly lead as almost always. I didn't even look at the Wii numbers so I'm not sure. So I'll just say no to that as well and say both the DS and the Wii will sell more for the week worldwide.

I'll come up with something better eventually...