By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can LBP sell more than Wii music in JAPAN?

Well after seeing sales for WII MUSIC, sold a descent amount of copies, nearly 100k to be exact. Now the question is, do you guys think that LBP can manage to be a bigger hit than wii music in japan? Can LBP outsell Wii music 1st week? LTD? Or what?

Post your predictions NAO!!

mM
Around the Network

I think LBP will have longer legs..but there are more Wii owners, so it's hard to say.

I hope so, based on the quality of the two games, because LBP definitely takes the cake in terms of polish and quality IMO, but most Wii games have proven that they don't really need to be great games to sell.

dont forget LBP will be in a bundle, dont know if it will show here

i dunno, japan has become a funny market i think.

i can expect wii music to shift loads, i really hope LBP shifts more than wii music

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

yea first week there is a pretty good chance but LTD no. I don't expect LBP to pass 500k.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

No

I think LBP can do better in first week but Wii music will probaly have good legs.

i dont think lbp will out sell wii music in japan, or any part of the world. look at how well wiifit sold and thats a good point to see how well wii music could sell, i think wii music will have a lifetime sales of around 8 million or more. i do think if enough of content is distributed for lbp, then it could sell around 5+ million at least.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

*all together now* HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Beja-Beja said:
*all together now* HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

you say it like its a good thing..

mM