By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii growing fast!!!!!

47.3 % marketshare

OMG

it is taking huge chunks of the market now

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Hasn't this joke gotten old?

DMeisterJ said:

it sure is lol

<--------- this car sold more than this car --------->

but the one on the right remains the better car.

^ i think that sums up the wii marketshare joke perfectly

ps.. ^above is meant for fun, dont be getting up in arms about it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

this is gunna happen for everying 0.1% isnt it lol

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

meh, it was funny when the wii had a chance to get to 50% this year. Now its just wasted threads.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
A clever way to make a marketshare thread. I didn't think you were that smart, kirby007. Respect.

If only you had your former power, but now it's just sad getting that respect

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
A clever way to make a marketshare thread. I didn't think you were that smart, kirby007. Respect.

If only you had your former power, but now it's just sad getting that respect

What is this former power you are speaking of?

being funny

Yes your Wii grows fast if you are a naughty boy and play with it

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

*Sigh*
Nintendomination...is gettin' boring...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Skeeuk said:
DMeisterJ said:

it sure is lol

<--- this car sold more than this car --->

but the one on the right remains the better car.

^ i think that sums up the wii marketshare joke perfectly

ps.. ^above is meant for fun, dont be getting up in arms about it

If you are going to make that tired and useless comparison, at least do it intelligently.... I am pretty sure that the car on the right for instance, costs a considerable number of multiples of the car on the left (is it a lada?) The PS3 isn't even twice Wii's price.

Not that the comparison works, because should the car on the right come down in price, it still won't outsell say a BMW... the car on the right is useless for anything other than going fast and looking good, no one would buy one for a family car because it is not convenient, no one would want to drive one of these around a city like a commuter car because the ride will be horrid, it likely won't get over speed bumps and it would cost a bomb in petrol.

Anyhow my point was, if you insist the car on the right is the PS3, then the Wii would be more like a BMW 5-series.

^ above is meant for fun, and to call Skee out because although he says it for fun, he does believe it is a fair comparison, no need to get up in arms about it.