By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kirby007 said:
Skeeuk said:
libellule said:
Dgc1808

THX

Skeeuk

-1 for not putting the numbers

lol i only didnt put in the numbers 1st time because someone would have beaten me to it, so i quickly typed and posted.

its been updated now

i only ever look at ps3 and 360 numbers, all other numbers have no meaning for me

greedy bastard

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
libellule said:
Dgc1808

THX

Skeeuk

lol i only didnt put in the numbers 1st time because someone would have beaten me to it, so i quickly typed and posted.

its been updated now

i only ever look at ps3 and 360 numbers, all other numbers have no meaning for me

Agreed. All the other numbers are to predictable.

4 ≈ One

kirby007 said:
Skeeuk said:
libellule said:
Dgc1808

THX

Skeeuk

its been updated now

greedy bastard

LMAO. And the part I find most funny is your Kirby Avatar, XD.

4 ≈ One

Ds and Wii like always really good, psp is doing really good 2 wonder what happend, Ps3 above 360

If the 360 stops dropping these numbers are good, but if it drops very much farther there might not be much to show for this price drop.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
reask said:
leo-j said:
reask said:
No offence to site but as far as I know Europe has no official tracking companies.

UK only.

I tend to take these figures with a pinch of salt.

Same with NA (secretly runs away)

NA has npd.

Europe has GFK..

also im talking about Vgchartz not NPD

mM

i expect 360 to win overall this week again but will be less than last week, in fact its going less and less each week.

360 will have boosts due to last remnant, but ps3 will have boosts in japan due to LBP and mabey resistance 2, but the biggest boost will be from WKC

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Why are people acting surprised, as if this isnt the opening week for the PSP-3000?
It's supposed to sell high, especially in a market as saturated with old hand-helds as Japan.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

psrock said:
Can someone tell me why the sudden surge of PSP numbers in Others?

I think its because of the PSP-300 package with Fifa 09. Seen quite a decent ammount of advertisement for it.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

400 Euro PS3 >>>>>>>>> 179 Euro 360