By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leo-j said:
Holy $hit japan numbers in

OMFG AT PSP

i'm thinking the same

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Jordahn said:
kirby007 said:
Diomedes1976 said:
As for the numbers we will have to see....but if these are true this is further proof that the 360 cant win the region in any circumstance.They cant hurt the PS3 sales at all and their sales plateau is lower that the PS3 no matter what they do.Once the PS3 gets to 250 or even 299 it will sell a lot more and the 360 cant lower its price much more without seeming firesales and the retailers abandoning it because they dont make profit at all.

funny without the xbxo360 i think the ps3 would have sold waaaaayyyy better

Very probable.  But without the competition, I don't think neither the 360 and PS3 would have the current offerings they have now.

so you agree that what I say and he says is the same?

Not the same, but both in the grand scheme of things.  I've always been consistant and honest in my view that regardless of what place all consoles fall in, they are all viable options that have been very sucessful with plenty of offerings.  Worrying over the sales in this generation high or low are for the insecure fanboys.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Jordahn said:

I know you were referring to me, but it's not my fault that I make accurate observations and tell the truth.  ;)

So maybe it was you who were frustrated because of what I did.  Because you know what some say, the way you perceive others could be the way you are actually feeling.

:)

Maybe you're right. Its just that I can't type, hold a magnifying glass and

Tease.

This is actually quite funny. 2 price cuts in 1 year for the 360 and to still be losing like this is fucking ABYSMAL. On the other hand, the PS3's sales in Japan are also fucking ABYSMAL.

Squilliam said:
Jordahn said:

I know you were referring to me, but it's not my fault that I make accurate observations and tell the truth.  ;)

So maybe it was you who were frustrated because of what I did.  Because you know what some say, the way you perceive others could be the way you are actually feeling.

LOL, fair play Squillam, * Salutes*

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Jordahn said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Peace, dude.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

If by leading the best selling home console the last 2 gens by 5.5 million means that MS are in trouble then the world has gone crazy. Seriously.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Jordahn said:
Squilliam said:
Jordahn said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Peace, dude.

Make fun, not war.

Tease.

ultimate_123 said:
If by leading the best selling home console the last 2 gens by 5.5 million means that MS are in trouble then the world has gone crazy. Seriously.

When did they sell another 108 (or so) million 360's? The PS2 is the best selling home console the last 2 gens and the Wii is the fastest selling. Your statement makes less sense than Darth Vader being gay and pregnant all at once.

look @ PES 09 on Ps3!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey