By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game did you spend the most time on?

i was worried when it took that long for someone to bring up Diablo II....

easily diablo II for me. on and off [intensive] playing for 8 years now. other then that....

maplestory, pokemon (ruby alone was ~360 hours. the others have well over 100 each)

um..stuff

Around the Network

Either Roller Coaster Tycoon (PC), or Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (GC)
Both have at least 100 hours logged into each.

Tibia (MMORPG) oh man i played that game for years...
Age of Empires the Age of Kings (PC) would be the most for a disc based game
For console proably goldeneye 64, I played the lvls over and over again the gameshark made that soooooo fun! and multiplayer was always a great way to waste a day off school.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

FFXI. Before I quit my total play time was at 250 days.

CIHYFS?

Mario Kart 64!. I know its a last gen game, but it still rocks!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

Probably DQ7....took me a year to finish at around 100 hours... >

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Sims series... Geez I can't even tell how much time I've spent on it... Must be so many hours... I've been playing it since 2003!

One of the Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts games for sure! I remember playing VIII forever (drawing high leveled magics at the first mission with Seifer)! I also remember playing X forever (wow, those extra monsters are quite something), and the one I remember the most was XII (it was quite recent, and it got every single thing in the game). Kingdom Hearts as well, because I got to Lv. 20+ on the island at the beginning of the game... etc.

Let's say I loved them all equally (if that's even a word), and I can say for sure I've played over 150 hours of each!

*EDIT: Actually, scratch that. Those games are nothing! I've played MapleStory for 2 years damnit! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

WoW

158 days of /played and bout to go up even more.

2nd Place is taken up by Warcraft 3 and its expansion

and 3rd would have to be Diablo II and its expansion.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

goldeneye, its the only game other than Red Alert that i'm sure i've spent at least 200 hours on. best multiplayer ever!

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy