By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game did you spend the most time on?

Halo 2 online and campaign several months of online 6months 3-4 hrs a day. halo3 cod4 PS3 and 360 split time oblivion over 80 hours. ff7 beat 2x so close to 80 hrs on it other final fantasy's around 40 hrs to beat on avg. except 12 never played that or 11.

Around the Network

Off the top of my head, I'd say Civilization II. A short game of that takes about a day.

I've spent a good 100+ hours playing Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Diablo II, Starcraft, Civilization II, GTA: San Andreas, Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. VF4E looks like it'll probably end up as my #1 most played game in my life, I punch at least ten hours into it every month.

Probably Super Mario Kart (SNES), Civilization 2 (PC) and GTA III (PS2)

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Chrono Trigger, Link to the Past, Super Metroid( I play through them once every few months)
As for online, Quake 3 Arena, DOTA and CS combined must've claimed hundreds of hours of my life
In fact, in Quake 3 ,there's a particular map ( Q3DM17 for those who know) , which might have consumed 200 odd hours of my life

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Around the Network

Civilization 2 PC.

Or maybe Gemfire SNES.

Probably Civ 2 though... hard to say...

The pure number of hours on it would be frightening.  I'll put it this way.  I've spend over 200 hours in front mission 3... and i haven't played that remotely as much.

NCAA football. I usually am still playin the old one when the new one comes out.

I mix in a ton of other games throughout the year, but I always end up playing a game of NCAA at some point.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”

Stephen Henry Roberts

COD4:MW. Over 14 days and counting

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Civ2 PC, 2-6 hours per day for almost 3 years, is that enough?

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

oblivion pc.