By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music sells TWO copies in Houston today

Nice movie, Shit just got casual.

Nice :)

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Around the Network

lol you will buy it like the mindless idiot you are(says sarcastic gamer), just because its on the wii XD

so true

mM

nintendo defense force goooooooooo

leo-j said:
lol you will buy it like the mindless idiot you are, just because its on the wii XD

so true

Yeah, all the people buying Wii Music are mindless idiots. Great observation.

leo-j said:
lol you will buy it like the mindless idiot you are, just because its on the wii XD

so true

hmmm. ok so you like the PS3 right. I think we know you do. At the beginning of this gen before launch EVERYONE(just about) believed the PS3 to be dominient. The PS3 mantra of game design is to follow the SAME PATTERN as before. While the Wii is DIFFERENT CONTROLS, with a DIFFERENT GAMES and  PLAY. Your accusing others that their PURCHASING A DIFFERENT GAME to be mindless? are you sure you might not want to think about what your saying. Or are you just going to REPEAT THE FANBOY MANTRA that Nintendo fans buy mindlessly Nintendo games.

Sarcastic gamer is a spoof site. Enjoy the fun, but anyone who takes it seriously should get checked out.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

Wait a second.... Wasn't this guy the same that made the Wii Fit video with a girl just barely moving??? That thing is really tired..... YOU LIED TO ME SARCASTIC GAMER !!! YOU LIED!!!!!

@ Leo

Good job, you once again hve saida stupid thing. We could say the same thing about you and Sony products, that you'll buy them just because of the hype blah blah blah.

You know why we don't? We have more class than that.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

leo-j said:

so true

If there is something like mindless idiots playing games, it's safe to say that most of them are PS360 fanboys.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Did doc also said that Boom Blox is a flop that it bombed? I think doc was just TOO BIASED about the Wii, most of his videos are all Wii...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

People are so defensive in here, its not even funny.
And Leo; come one, you've been a good poster lately, don't screw that up for yourself!