By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - July Purchase Thread

I got this idea from a thread they do on a monthly basis over at the Neogaf forums. The idea is simple, just list and show what you have bought this month in games or anything game related. This thread is for all purchases made in July, so list anything you have already bought or anything you buy in the future.

If the thread works I want to make one every month. It would be preferable to actually list a photo of the product either one that you take with a camera or just a photo from the internet.

Whenever you buy something else, you can always return to the thread and post what you got. Remember anything game related qualifies so not just games.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I'll hopefully be getting a camera in the middle of next month so i hope you let me participate until then without because it sounds like a fun idea. If you want i can get photos for proof next month for the stuff i purchase this month once i get my camera. Anyway here is what i have got so far.

1.Super Paper Mario (Wii)
2.Original DS Charger (DS)
3.Nanobreaker (PS2)
4.Rechargable Batteries w/ Charger

I'm saving up for a Wedding and a house which should both happen next month after that i'll have more funds free to spend on gaming again.

RolStoppable said:

The vast majority of July is a bad experience, I HATE July.

You're a winter person aren't you? Also where is Paper Mario on VC, didn't that come out in Europe last week?

@Slayer of God

I'll probably just paste photos from the internet because I don't have a cam either, but I hope some people do since it looks better than just pasting game box arts and stuff from online sources.

Hmm, I've bought PS3, 23" HD TV, HDMI cable, Resistance, Tekken DR.

I'm going to buy Super stardust HD and MK2. NGS if lucky.

EDIT:

BTW did anyone download MK2? I wonder if they improved graphics...

EDIT2:

Smaller pic. 

Sonic 2 on VC

That is all.

I was going to buy RE4: Wii but I refuse to pay more than $60 for it.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

super mario 2 and final fight

If memory serves me right I have only bought 3 games in July so far.

Killzone gets a resounding 'meh'. This is the definition of an OK game that is reduced to average because of lots of flaws.

I haven't decided yet if it's better than the first one, but it's definitely amazing just like all the games in the series, be they the English version or the Japanese version.

Truth be told I only played some of this game before stopping because I'm saving it for when I get an HD TV soon (hopefully), but it's the same old game with better graphics and a few extra levels and bosses so it should meet expectations easily.

I expect to add more stuff before the month is up though :) 

(PS3)The Darkness
(PS3) Rainbow Six : Vegas
(PS3) Nyko 4 controller AC charger, this think is awesome. so much better then charging via the PS3 itself
(PS3) Blu Ray Movie Remote ( was tired of my girlfriend not knowing how to pause/play a movie with the controller)

kber81 said:

Hmm, I've bought PS3, 23" HD TV, HDMI cable, Resistance, Tekken DR.

I'm going to buy Super stardust HD and MK2. NGS if lucky.

EDIT:

BTW did anyone download MK2? I wonder if they improved graphics...

Very nice tv, congratulations. MK2 is an exact copy of the original arcade version but with online play. Definitely my favorite old game re-release so far on the PSN. Also, if you like old space shooters and want to kill lots of time trying to boost your score you will love Stardust.

oh and KBer81, calling all cars is the best PSN game(stardust HD kicks ass too though). and mk2 looks like mk2, no real updates but still fun online.