By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who still plays last-gen?

Ok, and said no, and the other one said yes....i guess VC counts because there are games from last generations....but i still play some Gc games...but i played Mario Bros III, Punch out, Super Mario world...and lots of VC games

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
Ok, and said no, and the other one said yes....i guess VC counts because there are games from last generations....but i still play some Gc games...but i played Mario Bros III, Punch out, Super Mario world...and lots of VC games

I was joking...

-.- is hard to know

Maynard_Tool said:
-.- is hard to know

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I still have my N64, GCN, Dreamcast and Xbox hooked up and ready to go. Over the winter months I plan on playing through GTA:VC and SA again.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Around the Network

I think you guys have it wrong. Isn't last gen the Playstation, Nintendo 64 and Sega Saturn era? Now we're in next gen so that must mean the PS2, Xbox, Gamecube and Dreamcast are this gen.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I sometimes play with my PS2.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
blackstar said:
me because i can't afford the current generation ^^

It will feel good when you finally got some bucks to buy one :B

I had my gamecube almost 3 years after its launch. I enjoyed it much more than a friend that bought it in almost day one. Know why? Because there were many more games available and I just played it non-stop for a veryyyyy long time!

Actually, i spend more time playing last gen consoles than this gen, but only becuase the money! I need more sources for buy more actual (not next) gen games.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Well... I basically play my GC because of the Wii's BC, and my PS2 because of the PS3's BC. Melee is still the best Super Smash Bros. game anyways, and I can't stop playing Gradius V! ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!