By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who still plays last-gen?

Oh yes I do. I've bought roughly a 100 last gen games this year.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Last-gen!... I still <3 my Gamecube! I see myself as a collector for that platform... Currently have a lot of games for it (41, and try to get the good ones only) And 5 controllers (2 wavebirds!).

I swap between PS3/Wii and GC nowadays in use and I'm currently playing: Metroid Prime, Pikmin and Killer 7 on Gamecube.

THE NETHERLANDS

I do. IMF, sometimes i still play even my NES, no kidding.

Do I still play my sixth gen systems? I still play second gen. With the exceptions of my NES and SNES (which are broken and need replacement) I've got all of my systems hooked up and I play them all on a semi-regular basis.

true gamers play every gen.

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

Playing Final Fansasy X-2, Persona 3 and Katamari Damacy on my 60 gig off and on.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

I still play my GC games on my Wii (Doubledash!!Doubledash!!Doubledash!!Doubledash!!) and my Sega Genesis too...so I guess I do play last and last-last-gen games XD

I shall never stop playing my SNES. No console today has what the SNES had. If this gen was the SNES gen I would be its biggest fanboy EVER! I would get banned from forums all over the net everytime I posted something. F***`em Genesis fans!

I play Ps and Ps2 a lot too. I got realy late in the Ps1 gen so I`m always browsing for things I haven`t tried. Only now I`m trying classics such as Bloody Roar (great game, I`ve heard there are sequels for the ps2, but I can`t find them )

Recently I played Psychonauts. All I have to say is:

Oh. My. God.

What a game! Absolutely amazing! I didn`t know I could laugh that much from game dialogue!

Actualy, do you guys have any advice on games for me from last gen and the one before that? (I`m into RPGs, mostly)

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:

I shall never stop playing my SNES. No console today has what the SNES had. If this gen was the SNES gen I would be its biggest fanboy EVER! I would get banned from forums all over the net everytime I posted something. F***`em Genesis fans!

I play Ps and Ps2 a lot too. I got realy late in the Ps1 gen so I`m always browsing for things I haven`t tried. Only now I`m trying classics such as Bloody Roar (great game, I`ve heard there are sequels for the ps2, but I can`t find them )

Recently I played Psychonauts. All I have to say is:

Oh. My. God.

What a game! Absolutely amazing! I didn`t know I could laugh that much from game dialogue!

Actualy, do you guys have any advice on games for me from last gen and the one before that? (I`m into RPGs, mostly)

My favorite JRPG of the last gen would probably be Dragon Quest VIII. If you want game recommendations on older systems or anything other than JRPGs just message me, I've played hundreds of games across all console generations and most genres.

I recently just got back into playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (GC)

as well as Pokemon Colosseum (GC)

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi