By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - i know u hate windows, but...

I have Linux, but mines is crappy. I hate it...

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
tuoyo said:
Kantor said:
Who hates Windows?

Apple lovers

linux lovers

real PC users

Uhm no

Kantor said:
Who hates Windows?

People who hate the sun. Duh.

And I really like Vista. I don't get the hate for it either.

ssj12 said:
tuoyo said:
Kantor said:
Who hates Windows?

Apple lovers

linux lovers

real PC users

You can basically put all the ones mentioned above into 1 word....  Geeks or Nerds, whatever  you prefer

ssj12 said:
tuoyo said:
Kantor said:
Who hates Windows?

Apple lovers

linux lovers

real PC users

So 90% of the people r not real Pc users? haha no =/

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

I would take Symbian smartphone anyday over WinMobile because I don't want this desktopish look'n'feel on my 3.2" screen. Though there is certain shift in UI for win mobiles which HTC started, but.. meh.. now all I want is Nokia ;)

No hate for XP really. All other versions? sure.

kowenicki said:

I have had windows phones for years. Now got a HTC Diamond with Windows 6.1 (much better than 5 or 6).. awesome.

The Iphone is the biggest con in the history of hardware, style over substance or what!? The new one is a tad better but still....

Hey we have the same phone! I have the CMDA version though, so mine doesn't have the diamond back like that.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

i had some hours with the iphone and liked it. You can find your stuff easily and it is very comfortable. but the windows mobile seems to be more open. there are more things to discover. And gotte love excel, word and powerpoint mobile.

Never used a blackberry, sorry.

and thanks for those "happy birthdays" xD

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:

i had some hours with the iphone and liked it. You can find your stuff easily and it is very comfortable. but the windows mobile seems to be more open. there are more things to discover. And gotte love excel, word and powerpoint mobile.

Never used a blackberry, sorry.

and thanks for those "happy birthdays" xD

Once you go balckberry you dont go back..

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks