By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Request to change the colors on the graphs

Hey maybe someone up there is listening to me.. coz i noticed the PSP color on the jpnese charts is different .. or am i just hallucinating?

no change on the line graphs yet,still!

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Good point, my friend has the most trouble with red and green too, it seems particularly bad if the colours are from a light source (like a computer screen) rather than reflecting white light.

The three colours do suit the three consoles that most people will be looking at though (Wii = blue, PS3 = red, 360 = green) but if there is an option to alter the colour to your own choice it would be good.

Perhaps it could be put into the profile editing pages?

While I will never question green for MS, I don't understand why Nintendo is blue.  Sure, I think of blue when I think of the Wii, but when I think of Nintendo I think red, like their logo.  Is Nintendo blue by association to the Wii when it makes more sense for them to be in red?  I ceretainly don't think of blue when I think of their older systems.  Plus, it's not like Sony has anything suggesting red is ultimately descriptive of their product line either.  The PS1 logo was mostly, but not fully, red, but the PS2 logo was blue and green and the ps3 logo lacks color at all.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

ChichiriMuyo said:
TWRoO said:
Good point, my friend has the most trouble with red and green too, it seems particularly bad if the colours are from a light source (like a computer screen) rather than reflecting white light.

The three colours do suit the three consoles that most people will be looking at though (Wii = blue, PS3 = red, 360 = green) but if there is an option to alter the colour to your own choice it would be good.

Perhaps it could be put into the profile editing pages?

While I will never question green for MS, I don't understand why Nintendo is blue.  Sure, I think of blue when I think of the Wii, but when I think of Nintendo I think red, like their logo.  Is Nintendo blue by association to the Wii when it makes more sense for them to be in red?  I ceretainly don't think of blue when I think of their older systems.  Plus, it's not like Sony has anything suggesting red is ultimately descriptive of their product line either.  The PS1 logo was mostly, but not fully, red, but the PS2 logo was blue and green and the ps3 logo lacks color at all.

Wii emits blue light and PS3 emits red?

I agree I also associate red with Nintendo, but not for Wii... Wii is light blue. The PS original is still the premise behind Playstation, and as it was mostly red that's what I think of, even for PS2. That and the black of PS2 and 3 fits better with red than with light blue.

UPDATE: just checked the hardware shipment charts and the colors (r/b/g) still remain.. come on admins.. change the colors already!!

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business