By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 at Walmart

Did anyone else get turned down till 8am?

Around the Network

I didn't check there, but after nowhere else in my area was having a midnight release I just resigned myself to having to pick it up tomorrow.

the wal mart by my house sold halo 3 at midnight so i dont know why your walmart would deny a game????

lemme know lemme know!!
if its everything ive dreamed of!!
...no seriously ...anyone got it yet !!

Dunno, no walmarts near me, apparently the game shipped from Amazon today on the release date shipping, but I'm in Berkeley at my Gf's because of school. It's also her birthday this weekend >< I had forgotten because I was looking foward to spending it on Fable 2. Guess I won't be seeing you guys for long in Albion ;_;

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

did too, and they are knowledgeably selling LBP though its recalled the 22 people there for fable were pissed, i counted 3 for lbp, but that may be due to recall

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Mine shipped form Amazon on the 19th. Hopefully I get it tomorrow.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I am picking it up tomorrow from Gamestop with my preorder. I hate to, but I go suckered in with the preorder deal. I hate gamestop.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

goddog said:
did too, and they are knowledgeably selling LBP though its recalled the 22 people there for fable were pissed, i counted 3 for lbp, but that may be due to recall

I wonder if these sold "ghost" recalled copies of the game will take away sales from the official first week figures. Also, another sucky thing about the first week LBP is the staggered launch, so it'll be hard to get any real numbers on that.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
goddog said:

I wonder if these sold "ghost" recalled copies of the game will take away sales from the official first week figures. Also, another sucky thing about the first week LBP is the staggered launch, so it'll be hard to get any real numbers on that.

the three walmarts i visited tonight, before giving up on fable till tomorrow, all seemed to be treating today as LBPs release date and could care less about the recall.... it pissed me off they wouldnt sell me fable, and i was suprissed at how many people were out buying

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog