By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Little big planet Commercial

Commercials make the game look extremely kiddy. It seems they are targeting kids and females with this commercial.

I think its really hard to get across what this game is about in a 30 second spot.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

Darn that was shitty.

Sony is really aiming different with this commercial...i mean, remember the other ps3 commercials??? Funny how now they focus on "fun" rather than....graphic power.

Good Commercial.

I already saw this on T.V.

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
Sony is really aiming different with this commercial...i mean, remember the other ps3 commercials??? Funny how now they focus on "fun" rather than....graphic power.

It's just one commercial. Obviously they are trying to target as large an audience as possible. And they seem to be doing a pretty good job of that.

Oh and Sony has always been about the whole package including graphics and gameplay.

LBP FTW!!!

I wonder if my local story has any copies...

4 ≈ One

ive never saw it on tv, im surprised.

If fun didn't matter, the videogame industry wouldn't exist...

Well made commercial