You have no shame, Soriku.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

@Soriku
Where is Mario & Luigi?

ClaudeLv250 said:
Valkyrie Profile so low?

You have no shame, Soriku.

He does have dignity, though. Put the mediocre franchise from a mediorce developer where it belongs!

I'm just kidding. I love VP and TriAce.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Never thought GC have decent amount of JRPGS too anyway, I think in the title alone that Baten kaitos was an action game

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

It's pretty certain that Nintendo bought Monolith to help Matsuno in the development of a new game.

I'm pretty sure it won't be Baiten Kaitos, cause I think Nintendo would benefit more if it had its own RPG series. They didn't purchase Monolith to make the 3rd game in a hardly known franchise.

And Suriko: Try these:

Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Suikoden. They're miles better than almost everything on your RPG list. I know you can't help it, you're still young, lol. Then you'll know that Baten Kaitos, still a good game though, is not a particularly special RPG.

Around the Network

i thought we all knew this annoucement was coming?

but its good that they have officially confirmed it. I personally want a new IP. I've played BK and XG before and they are good rpgs but I think they've got enough talent to make something better, especially with matsuno behind them!... and a little bit of Nintedo's cash of course

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

BengaBenga said:
It's pretty certain that Nintendo bought Monolith to help Matsuno in the development of a new game.

I'm pretty sure it won't be Baiten Kaitos, cause I think Nintendo would benefit more if it had its own RPG series. They didn't purchase Monolith to make the 3rd game in a hardly known franchise.

And Suriko: Try these:

Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Suikoden. They're miles better than almost everything on your RPG list. I know you can't help it, you're still young, lol. Then you'll know that Baten Kaitos, still a good game though, is not a particularly special RPG.

Baten Kaitos is special with its card based battle system.  The problem is that the series doesn't have the polish that S-E games do.

I would absolutely love another Baten Kaitos game! I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever it is though. =D

i hope it isn't baten kaitos or anything that resembles those xenosaga games with their ridiculous cutscenes

I didn't much care for Xenosaga 1 & 2 (I never played 3), and Baten Kaitos was only "okay". I've never been very impressed with Monolith's games... I hope they come up with something I can appreciate this time around.