By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guess which Nintendo game these songs are from

ClaudeLv250 said:
I had no idea what the song from 3:00 to 3:30 is even though I feel like I should know.

The 9th song's instrumentation sounded a bit different so it made me wonder if it was a port/remake of that game or not and if it would count which version we said even though it's the same game.

Sorry everyone. I didn't know my version was a remix. You can have any of the three (or more?) games it appeared in.

Around the Network

@Rol, Claude and twroo
According to yours game collections no one have the game

MANUELF said:
@Rol, Claude and twroo
According to yours game collections no one have the game

Well as I have a reasonable memory for music (though I often can't place them to their titles/artists) I am pretty sure I have never owned any of the games of the 10, and I only know the 4th song because I have it on a CD.

Oh I love this =p. Would love if you do this with some famous franchises/genres games...;.*Hint.

The files won't go, what am I doing wrong?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Where is the errror? You can't download or you can't reproduce?

ehh could only half of those, but then again been along time since i played all the old games, hell it's been about 5 years since I played FF7 :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Nothing happens, so I guess I can't download...

I'm such a n00b...

nevermind I fixed it, it was the internet that  just frose I guess.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Nothing happens, so I guess I can't download...

I'm such a n00b...

Click on the link. It should take you to mediafire. There it should say "processing download request" and after some seconds a link should appear there, "click here to start download". What browser are you using? If you're using Firefox+Noscript maybe you need to enable the site

Interesting I'll have to dowload it later.