By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft , Nintendo , Sony , which is the EVIL company? (Discuss)

Nintendo. They stole my childhood.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network
Soma said:
Nintendo

They always find new ways to take my money =(

Nintendo ALWAYS makes money on everything... games, accessories or console I findit funny MS is bad SOny is bad but both have sold consoles at a loss to you but Ninetendo never has.

Got to give props to Nintendo they somehow keep there image clean and always make money

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

xman said:
Soma said:
Nintendo

Nintendo ALWAYS makes money on everything... games, accessories or console I findit funny MS is bad SOny is bad but both have sold consoles at a loss to you but Ninetendo never has.

Got to give props to Nintendo they somehow keep there image clean and always make money

So you find it funny that Sony/Microsoft are willing to sell their consoles at less than the cost to produce them while Nintendo is busy selling old hardware with a 20-25% markup?

Also, I hope you don't think Nintendo's image has always been clean...

Words Of Wisdom said:
xman said:
Soma said:
Nintendo

So you find it funny that Sony/Microsoft are willing to sell their consoles at less than the cost to produce them while Nintendo is busy selling old hardware with a 20-25% markup?

Also, I hope you don't think Nintendo's image has always been clean...

Yeah both Sony and MS are looked at as money grubbing companies yet are willing to give you a better console for your money. 

I have had Nintendo system since NES and ovrall there image has been pretty clean

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

xman said:

Yeah both Sony and MS are looked at as money grubbing companies yet are willing to give you a better console for your money. 

I have had Nintendo system since NES and ovrall there image has been pretty clean

You're probably too young to remember or even know about their shenanigans in those days. 

Good for you. ^_^

Around the Network

Sony. Started hating them when my PS2 stopped reading blue disks and just declined from there. I believe that the PS3 is an insult to consumers everywhere and just a ploy to back their shotty format.

I don't trust MS when it comes to computers too much but they put out a good gaming system that I can afford.

Nintendo and I go way back...my brother from another mother.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Words Of Wisdom said:
xman said:

You're probably too young to remember or even know about their shenanigans in those days. 

Good for you. ^_^

I wish I was too young maybe I was plugged in as much back then I was a proud atari 2600 owner

xman said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
xman said:

Good for you. ^_^

I wish I was too young maybe I was plugged in as much back then I was a proud atari 2600 owner

Bleh... I'd take arcade machines over that thing any day.  Arcade Asteroids forever.  ^_^

MicroSoft

4 ≈ One

I noticed alot of People saying SONY mainly because they were dominant the past 2 gens....

4 ≈ One