By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft , Nintendo , Sony , which is the EVIL company? (Discuss)

This question is a joke right. I mean the answer should be pretty clear haha given track record of MS. But oh well I guess we'll let people argue the others as well. Maybe they'll enlighten me with something to change my opinion.

Around the Network

Sony!

They have so many games, I can't play them all. It's absurd!

amp316 said:
Microsoft. I don't like anyone trying to buy their way to first place. They're like the New York Yankees.

they will never get to first place like the yankees.

evil-ms, just look at their non gaming software. they cheated their way to the top (literally) and now they make billions of dollars.

corrupt-sony, root kits and two faulty systems and more. they dont really mean to be evil, they just do some really stupid and bad things.

ruthless-nintendo, dont ever mess with nintendo. they will find a way to rape u as sony and ms have found out.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Microsoft. RROD and still can't fix it. I like to see the junkyard with the millions in.

Around the Network

Sony because of the unfortunate death of my favorite console of all time DreamCast :( But  I still enjoy their consoles tho.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

MS for copying everyone else
sony for copying nintendo
nintendo for taking my money'

lol jk

This Gen? Easy - Sony. Why? They screw it up from the start.
Its still far from over, they must start to deliver and, yes, i see a start.

Microsoft of course,RROD,what to say?

In all respects, this is pretty obvious.

Go around the world and ask people. Microsoft is seen as a monopoly juggernaut, Only gamers will care what Nintendo does since most of what they do is only games.

Second has to be Sony.