By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Eurogamer gives Fable II...

BrayanA said:

10/10? Eurogamer ? Lol!
Some times I think Eurogamer is harsh at games. They don't give big scores left and right.

Eurogamer is sorta like Edge: you should ignore the scores, just read the review.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

It is the highest review the game has gotten from the 7 I have seen but holy shit that's good.

EuroGamer also gave BioShock a 10/10. They gave GTA4 a 10/10. For god's sake, they gave BRAID a 10/10.

They're not exactly conservative with their perfect scores, as long as it happens to be on the 360, which they are clearly not fanboys of. The 93 metascore is damned impressive though.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

the meta score is nothing with 4 reviews......

people should take a look at n4g instead they have way many more reviews anyway. It still average around 9 though

IGN says you can complete the game in 8 hours. For me that means that Fable II will be just as dissapointing as the first one, which I finished in 12. RPGs under 20 hours are not worthy of that name imo.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
IGN says you can complete the game in 8 hours. For me that means that Fable II will be just as dissapointing as the first one, which I finished in 12. RPGs under 20 hours are not worthy of that name imo.

thats correct bengabenga

its 2 short, u cant win money by missions u have to keep doing the same old mini games for money i will not buy this.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

^you dont get paid for quests anymore==??