By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich PS360 game looks worse than The Conduit?

Don't think you are wrong or right. I've never said that once. I've simply asked you to back up a statement that you claim to be the truth, which is what an empirical statement is if you are still wondering.

Unfortunately its not good enough to know your right. I know there is no god in the world but does that make it true. No it simply makes it an opinion. Unlike this situation I actually can't prove it, yet, so it remains an opinion. Theoretically you could prove your statement correct but it would take awhile.

I don't mean to be so hard on ya but people shouldn't be allowed to jsut say what they want and simply have it respected out of assumption. I'm here to take that down because it's those who claim to know the truth who are the most dangerous in the world. Now of course this statement isn't dangerous but things like this posted in forums sure do cause a lot of "flame" threads if ya know what I mean.

Around the Network

Here, I'll make it simple for you:
http://www.gametrailers.com/index.php

Go ahead now, plenty of videos for you to be watching.

Spanx said:
@ hsrob.

This is just a thread -_______-''

If everyone is that close-minded like you VGChartz would have no threads. But thanks to your opinion :B

Then you better go to an other forum so far I see Spanx is one of the most open minded persons on this site.

Just for the hell of it, here is a game that looks worse:

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

GooseGaws said:

That's one of the reasons why I do not like videos online, so much is lost in the compression of the video. While Eragon is not a beautiful game, it still looks better.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/eragon/images.html

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
Here, I'll make it simple for you:
http://www.gametrailers.com/index.php

Go ahead now, plenty of videos for you to be watching.

Actually a good start haha.  Of course its a good thing you aren't a lawyer haha because I'm sure the judge would laugh at you haha but ok.  I just watched a video of the game Call of Duty 2 and I think its graphics are not as good as The Conduit.   Being an empirical statement I have the burden of proof to prove it and I do have that proof.  My proof is that perception is reality or to sum it up for you what is best is always in the eyes of the beholder. 

Now I won't even let you dangle on this because that would be cruel.  You actually can't prove your statement correct because there is no possible way because there is no basis on how to say if a game is better graphically than the other.  Because the graphics, or visual, is what you see it is perception and perception is reality meaning its always an opinion. 

So why did I lead you all the way to this.. to make a point and that being beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and it always will be that way so why spend all this time arguing what looks better.  Point taken.  I think the topic creator was getting at something similar.

Username2324 said:
GooseGaws said:

That's one of the reasons why I do not like videos online, so much is lost in the compression of the video. While Eragon is not a beautiful game, it still looks better.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/eragon/images.html

Regardless of how the video looks, I have played it and can say conclusively that the actual game in motion looks like complete ass.  It is absolutely uglier than The Conduit, no matter what comparative level of technical prowess it may employ.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Wii better at FPS than PS3/360?

Well seeing as how Metroid Prime 3 (well the entire prime series for that matter) was labelled as a first person action/adventure title and NOT a FPS by it's own developer, the Wii is not better at doing FPS than PS3/360.

Now if you were to say the Wii has the best potential when it comes to FPS, I'd be inclined to agree with you, but you said Wii is far superior for the genre, which it isn't right now (unless you feel Red Steel and Medal of Honour were exceptionally good games, which they're not).

Probably Ironman...

what you want to find?

its not possible to proof the wii its better ESPECIALLY graphically than the ps360.

at most i can show pics of gears, halo, kz2, and resistance 2.