By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I don't think the PS3 can hit middle-high 5 mil consoles by the end of the year....

sieanr said:
ssj12 said:
hey Soriku, I think your prediction was a bit off. Its 5.75m and mid-November. Id say 7m end of the year seems plausible.

Hey, why not revive stupid things everyones said while your at it. I'll start us off.

ssj12 said: Lair will be a huge hit in Japan.. the Japanese love dragons.. Lair is about dragons... dragons + japan = huge underminded market.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=1912

Around the Network

Nice! A thread resurrected for some delicious crow eating. You've re-read this thread Soriku, and we know you want to post something. Just do it!

hehe show em sieanr

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Soriku has changed his tune... What is the point of making predictions if you change it. By the end of the year, Soriku will be dead right on every prediction as he will change it by 31st Dec to make sure he is right :P

Soriku's System Year ending 2007 sales

PlayStation 3
6.5 million - 7.5 million

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I love it when everyone decides to change their predictions to avoid crow eating....

Why not fess up and say your a moron?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Anyone who gets a prediction wrong is a moron?

lolwut?

I can't get to my prediction anymore no changing for me.

still even if i could change them you would all be able to see each change (i posted them early October and i changed one of them a couple of days later)

Since August I was thinking about 8 millions no more... but with the 40 Gb version, 9 millions no more...

Edit: My prediction still is "no more of 8 millions of PS3 by the end of the year"

On topic, yeah, don't start with the, "you were so wrong..."

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
ssj12 said:
hey Soriku, I think your prediction was a bit off. Its 5.75m and mid-November. Id say 7m end of the year seems plausible.

I seem to remember a certain James Brown-avatared poster who predicted that in best case scenario that PS3 would just break the 7 million barrier by calendar year's end.

Now who was that guy? I remember he said this in the early spring, I know that.

Was his name Jean-Luc Picard? No, that's wasn't it. J. Luke Skywalker? Um, I think I'm mixing up names here.  Ummm, Jonalulu? No, that's something like a Hawaiian capital or something.

Well I know his initials were J.L. I DO know that.

Maybe fkusumot can help me remember that name...

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

makingmusic476 said:
sieanr said:
ssj12 said:

Hey, why not revive stupid things everyones said while your at it. I'll start us off.

ssj12 said: Lair will be a huge hit in Japan.. the Japanese love dragons.. Lair is about dragons... dragons + japan = huge underminded market.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=1912

How about you don't jump to conclusions and be an ass to other VG'ers? He didn't even resurrect the thread.

But sieanr seems to like getting his rocks off by shitting in other people's cake.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php