By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 gets a 9.5 from gameplayer

Machina-AX said:
ahhhhhhhhh, so that's why there have been hardly any reviews so far. I hadn't heard about the embargo.

What do they mean when they say 'online embargo', I can't wait a day and a half to read reviews for this.

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

Around the Network

why'd the review get taken down???

Weird that they would forget a thing like that. I mean c'mon, starcraft remembers and he is just a fan.

Any ideas when tommorrow (or today for you crazy people that don't live where I do) we will see the reviews being put up?

eliasg said:
So fable 2 is the first 360 super exclusive which live up its hype and seems to be an AAA title. Gears 2 can follow???

Gears 1 and Halo 3 also lived up to that hype, and to an extent so did Mass Effect. I think all of those games were 360 exclusive for a time.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

iberz said:
Machina-AX said:
ahhhhhhhhh, so that's why there have been hardly any reviews so far. I hadn't heard about the embargo.

What do they mean when they say 'online embargo', I can't wait a day and a half to read reviews for this.

It means the day that they are allowed to review the game, set by the publisher I believe. It only applies before a game is released.

Around the Network
matt247 said:
iberz said:
Machina-AX said:

It means the day that they are allowed to review the game, set by the publisher I believe. It only applies before a game is released.

The embargo is monday morning. It's up right now I believe, but it might be 12AM pacific time, in which case it is up at 2AM central. The IGN review will be up at 8am central today.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Still not up yet.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

sorry guys, i mean this year. LOL!!!!

Torillian said:
Weird that they would forget a thing like that. I mean c'mon, starcraft remembers and he is just a fan.

Any ideas when tommorrow (or today for you crazy people that don't live where I do) we will see the reviews being put up?

I remember a lot when it comes to this game.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

That's annoying, however, if it gets 9.5 the contents of the review is not exactly going to be negative