By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RPGLand Reviews Valkyria Chronicles(PS3): 10/10

So this, LBP and R2 are the only ps3 games i'm getting for the rest of the year. I'm glad that socom is having online problems so i can wait and pick that up in early 09. The demo for this game was great, it reminded me of advance wars.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

To use Numbers

Gameplay : Legendary - 10/10
Story: Excellent - 9/10
Graphics: Legendary - 10/10
Sound/Music: Very Good - 7/10
Replay Value: Great - 8/10

Overall: Legendary - 10/10

starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:

Oh, of course 360 has more.  No lie there.  It's also been out a year earlier too.

I was just trying to make sure that we weren't bringing 'console exclusivity' into this too.

You can rest assured. 

So it is 7/2 and 15/3?

That's seven games over 90 with 2 exclusive for the Triple and 15 games over 90, and 3 exclusive for the sixty?

Sure.

Actually that is 3.5 a year and 5 a year. 

Now recognising I started this with a bad joke, can you stop continuing the off-topic conversation when I made such a clear attempt to move on from it?

My god Starcraft.

Why So serious?

It's a good game apparently.  It deserves a good thread.

I love that a guy that hates JRPG's started the thread though lol.

lool,,,I know man,,,I just posted for other JRPG lovers.,,,,,Cause you won't see me playing this or any other RPG/Srpg/Jrpg game.I don't know why but I can't get excited for this genre at all.

Im really getting sick of the %100 scores in games this, LBP and Im sure resistance and Gears will have the same.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

@ CDiablo

Well, this game is being rewarding for it's brilliant art style and innovative gameplay.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

well what can i say. but will this game sell like an AAA game, remember people it is only 1 review.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Official PS Magazine US gave it a 9/10, RPG Fan gave it 8.8/10. I say this can be a AAA

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Day one. :D

makingmusic476 said:
Day one. :D

With the art book!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

shame on u japanese! the game didnt sell well in japan!