By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who's getting far cry 2?

there doesnt seem to be alot of talk about this game on the forums. So I'm just wondering, who's interested in this game? I know I'm getting it day 1

Around the Network

Nah, don't need to.

RESISTANCE 2!

Resistance 2 looks good, but I just don't see it having as much length or replayability

Uhm here ! *raises hand*

I might get it..

mM
Around the Network

Bioshock, Resistance 2..... Am thinking the SOCOM bundle but mainly because of the headset, and next year I plan on picking up Killzone2. And Dead Space is looking pretty awesome. I just can't justify me buying FC2, and for the record I have MGO [MGS4] and CoD4....

Just reading my post makes me feel like am getting too many shooters [and shooter based experience games].....

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Bioshock, Resistance 2..... Am thinking the SOCOM bundle but mainly because of the headset, and next year I plan on picking up Killzone2. And Dead Space is looking pretty awesome. I just can't justify me buying FC2, and for the record I have MGO [MGS4] and CoD4....

Just reading my post makes me feel like am getting too many shooters [and shooter based experience games].....

all of those games you mentioned are fairly linear and with a focus on multiplayer

whereas FC2 is more of a sandbox, single-player experiance, so I guess that's the justification

besides, ubisoft has claimed 100+ hours of gameplay and it's gotten some pretty kick-ass reviews

niksta2 said:
Dgc1808 said:

all of those games you mentioned are fairly linear and with a focus on multiplayer

whereas FC2 is more of a sandbox, single-player experiance, so I guess that's the justification

besides, ubisoft has claimed 100+ hours of gameplay and it's gotten some pretty kick-ass reviews

Yes because Ubisoft is the best game company out there.

Sephiroth357 said:
niksta2 said:
Dgc1808 said:

Yes because Ubisoft is the best game company out there.

I assume that was sarcasm, but yeah in my opinion Ubisoft is one of the best companys out there.

I'm gameflying it. Was going to get LBP, but it got delayed.