By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - MY COMPUTER HAZ A VIRUS!! ;-;

Mistershine said:
Use a DIFFERENT computer, download this:
http://trinityhome.org/Home/index.php?wpid=1&front_id=12
and burn to disc. Boot from it and at the first screen choose G. When it has finished and drops you to the command line type:
virusscan -a avg
This should get rid of any virii that have taken up residence on your PC.

ok, but I need to be logged in on my computer at home to use discs. The log in screen was deleted. So how can I do this?

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:

We can not do a thing. The computer loads then the screen goes black. and our dad gave us this crappy computer from 2002. I don't know how he got it, he probably stole it, I wouldn't be surprised. We don't have a disc of anything for this computer.

"He probably stole it", lol.

concity06 said:
I like Bacon said:

We can not do a thing. The computer loads then the screen goes black. and our dad gave us this crappy computer from 2002. I don't know how he got it, he probably stole it, I wouldn't be surprised. We don't have a disc of anything for this computer.

I would not be surprised if he did steal it. Me and my sister do not live with him. We, and my mom and brother had to move away because he turned abusive towards us. Plus, he was cheating on my mom for 5 years and wanted to wait until me and my brother were near/of age before he told my mom. He is such a freakin' jerk. Plus he needs to die. Yup, I really would like that to happen to my dad, but if you knew him, then maybe, maybe you would agree with that.

You dont need to log in if you can burn the disc at the library/friends house.

When you boot from the CD you get this screen:

press G and then Enter.

After a few minutes you get a screen like this:

all you need to do now is type 'virusscan -a avg' and press enter. It will then go online and download avg, update it and scan all of your HDD partitions.

I looked online and from what I can see, it seems to be either a beep.sys virus or Anti Virus 2008/9.

I like Bacon said:
concity06 said:
I like Bacon said:

I would not be surprised if he did steal it. Me and my sister do not live with him. We, and my mom and brother had to move away because he turned abusive towards us. Plus, he was cheating on my mom for 5 years and wanted to wait until me and my brother were near/of age before he told my mom. He is such a freakin' jerk. Plus he needs to die. Yup, I really would like that to happen to my dad, but if you knew him, then maybe, maybe you would agree with that.

^^^^^^^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WUT A F***ING A**HOLE!!!!! >________________<

Around the Network

@NFG
I challenge your claim to #1 Gummybear lover.

Mistershine said:
@NFG
I challenge your claim to #1 Gummybear lover.

SHUDDUP!!! YOUR NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Bacon said:
concity06 said:
I like Bacon said:

I didn't know ya'll had it that bad. I would never treat my kids like that. That's cold man. I'll pray for ya'll. I hope things get better between you and your father. God bless.

That's ok though concity. We are better now, but he still treats us like crap. I believe they might be getting divorced on Nov. 6th. I hope so.

Dam...that really sucks bro. I at least hope you get your computer working again. You should really try the recovery process I mentioned, it would make your computer running like new all over again. peace.