By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music Review Thread

Since LBP/Bioshock/etc. got a thread, I'm all for Wii Music getting one too.

1UP - A- (9.0)

Gamespy - 3.5 out of 5 (7.0)

IGN - 5.0 out of 10

Kombo - 5.0 out of 10

Gamepro - 3.5 out of 5 (7.0)

Nintendo World Report - 7.0 out of 10

GameDaily - 5.0 out of 10

Cheat Code Central - 3.1 out of 5 (6.2)

Gamespot - 6.5 out of 10

UGO - C (6.5)

Gamevision - 6.0 out of 10

Current Average (6.4 out of 10)

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I'm surprised the Sony and Microsoft fans haven't come in droves yet as they did in this thread. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45713&start=100

I guess Wii + Negative = Phony and M$ fangirls excitement

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
I'm surprised the Sony and Microsoft haven't come in droves yet as they did in this thread. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45713&start=100

don't bait.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

im interested in seeing how this does reviews wise. seems itll be very hit and miss, the perfect recipe for fanboys to moan about nintendo more.

for the record i have no interest in this personally. i consider myself a core gamer but just not a stupid one.

I want to see what Gamespot will give this game as a scroe.

IGN gave it a 5 so I'm expecting a 3 from Gamespot lol

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
I want to see what Gamespot will give this game as a scroe.

IGN gave it a 5 so I'm expecting a 3 from Gamespot lol

Gamestop will probably give Wii Music a lower score than IGN.  I'm saying this because Gamespot is always Nintendo bias.  They complained about TP's Wii controls and contradicted themselves with the TP Gamecube review.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Seeing as a game can't be both as bad as a 5 or as good as a 9 even accounting for reviewer preference, I'd say this game doesn't suit the review format and people have to try it themselves for an extended period of time before buying. But we knew that.

Is anyone planning on buying it? I'm not at all impressed with what I've seen.

I sure will, and I'm probably gonna have blast playing it with my friends all 25+.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I will get it, This is the first game ever that my 6 year old sister got excited about (that's not a hannah montana game).

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite