By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Max Payne deserves better than this

28 Days and 28 Weeks later=My Resident Evil

Around the Network

I think that the RE movies were good (even if the ending of the third sucked) i would say that the rest are at max average.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
I think that the RE movies were good (even if the ending of the third sucked) i would say that the rest are at max average.

dont worry they will make up for it in resident evil 4

Wow I just saw this movie and we were all disappointed. Man that movie sucked, that is the crappiest video game movie I have seen ( I haven't seen the bolls). I feel bad for mark whalbergh and mila, they deserve better than this (hell, so does ludacris).

@dis
The girl u talking about, olga, u mean Natasha? The chick from the beginning in the red dress??

Man, I camt believe Nelly Feurtado was in this (for like 20 seconds)

11ht11 said:
Falcon095 said:

dont worry they will make up for it in resident evil 4

I'm really hoping that because that ending left a bad taste in my mouth.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Hey, I liked it!
What was wrong with it, seriously?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Max pain could have been at least a passable hard boiled neo-noir. Out of all the games to be turned into a movie it could have actually worked very well. How unfortunate that it didn't.

I thought this movie would've been good. The trailer was awesome and the actual game Max Payne seemed to be perfect for the movie screen. I was going to watch it today.

However, after all the bad reviews, I doubt I will watch it, and HSM3's release next Friday will make this film a distant memory.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

well that's bad, but then upcoming Dragon Ball Movie is going to make me a very frustrated young man.

Mortal Kombat
Silent Hill
Tomb Raider

Were all decent adaptations - especially Silent Hill.

I doubt...I really doubt...That MP is worse than Super Mario Bros. or Street Fighter.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.