By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: Man behind LittleBigPlanet Qur’an content complaint apologises for delay

Why does he need to apologise, because he pointed out something that was offensive to many people. No he dosen't need to apologise, he was trying to avert a potentially negative situation. So what if you dont have your game for week. Its not like he asked them rudely and for goodness sakes hes a fan of the game.

Frankly if a game was recalled because it was insulting the christian, jewish, flying pasta monster religion I'd fully support it because it undermines your whole belief system and thats not right.

My god I can believe some of these bigoted comments people here and at neogaf were posting. I cant wait to see the levels killing prophet muhammed, you know it will pop up.

Around the Network

i think this is actually all pretty funny. i'm actually surprised that Sony did what they did... it must have cost them quite a lot of money.

i will beat the shit out of that guy.

lucky for him i don't leave nearby :(

Mmmm.... I don't get it.... what's wrong with having Muslim music in game???

4 ≈ One

DOATS1 said:
reask said:
superchunk said:
Why does he need to apologize. He didn't do anything wrong. Sony is being overly sensitive.

Glad to see someone is seeing sense on this.

sony are being overly sensitive? i'm sorry but both of you are typing out of your asses.

Well when Sony got flamed for the Resistance Church incident, Black vs. White PSP ad, Greek Goat of War launch or whatever, etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure Sony will do a lot for something like that not to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network
blackstar said:
I'm also sorry :(

why are you sorry

each person is different Blackstar.....whatever the religion may be....even in religions different people are different

you have no need to be sorry!

as for that person.....well I am glad he saw the consequences of his actions

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

it's two verses from the Qu'ran, big deal. This is like the depiction of Mohammed in the Danish publication. Big deal, muslims are over sensitive to everything.

I can't believe Sony would pull this game because of a song that was probably really really quirky or fun. If anything muslims should be praising the inclusion of the Qu'ran in a game, because it opens the world to the Islamic faith. Way to go dude, hinder the world and cause dislike

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

BottledSpringWater said:
DOATS1 said:
reask said:
superchunk said:
Why does he need to apologize. He didn't do anything wrong. Sony is being overly sensitive.

Glad to see someone is seeing sense on this.

sony are being overly sensitive? i'm sorry but both of you are typing out of your asses.

Well when Sony got flamed for the Resistance Church incident, Black vs. White PSP ad, Greek Goat of War launch or whatever, etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure Sony will do a lot for something like that not to happen.

DITTO!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well he is from NeoGaf that explains it :)

If you know that this guy is an asshole, COPY AND PASTE THIS!!!!!

——————-/´¯/)
——————/—/
—————- /—/
—————-/---/
———-/´¯/' --'/´¯¯`·¸
——-/'/--/—./.——/¨¯\
——('(—´—´— ¯./'—')
——-\——--——-'—-/
——--\———— _.·´
———\————-(