By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I bought it yesterday, haven't played it yet. I've been glued to Mother 3, I'll play it tonight.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

So is it just me, or does EA seem to be returning to their former glory? Remember, this was actually them making it, not one of awesome developers they've assimilated.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
I rented it, but I've been too busy working on articles for VGC to try it yet XD

Me too. 

Done by tonight I hope.

I cant still be on an article when Fable 2 hits.

I just cant.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Jeez, I can only play this for five minutes at a time!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

It's an awesome game, which deserves big sales. Huge props to EA Redwood Shores studio, as they hit this one out of the park

Around the Network

I really like it. It's insanely awesome!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I want to pick it up, but for me it is completely overshadowed by BioShock.
Maybe I'll get it in February next year when the huge flow of amazing games stops.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

^^^^haven't you heard about killzone 2 for February next year?I m hoping that every single ps3 owner will be busy with KZ2 when it drops in feb 09.

Ot: i might buy it today

buy or rent??

I did a post on my thoughts of this game...and I must reiterate that this game is stupendous. The combat and the weapons are fun and new. Aiming for the head and the chest are bad ideas. It actually requires you to think about where you are shooting the enemy.

Bought it a few days ago and love it, am currently on chapter 7.
Love have to slowly make your way down a hallway, gun always drawn (it's usually your only real light source).. never knowing if something's going to come out at you. Resident evil 4 has nothing on this game, Dead Space is actually tense and scary.
The HUD can be a little frustrating at times, it takes a little bit of getting used to the game not pausing when accessing items, and if facing in the wrong direction you can barely see the HUD at all.
The camera takes a little getting used to, especially during zero-g segments.
Also some of the shadows have a horrible staircase pixelated look to them, with the rest of the graphics being so smooth and polished, they really stick out.. it can be annoying at times, and can pull you out of the immersiveness of the game a little.

PSN - Chefsean2006