By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 will have splitscreen Co-op and Competitive play!Resistance 2 will have splitscreen Co-op and Competitive play!

AMEN!!!!

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

everyone theres another trailer as well
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41597.html
i cant believe insomniac, they are amazing!!
they are pulling out the true powers of the ps3

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

insomniac did a good job capturing the deserted feeling.

@Disolitude: hehe, my bad man -_-

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

cant wait

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't this be a standard feature anyway?

Should it be? YES. Is it? Not even close.

This feature just shot the game up to near the top of my list (I wasn't even looking forward to it before). I've been jealous of 360 owners' Halo 3 for this very reason - you can actually play the best part of the game with your friends at home. About damn time!

darthdevidem01 said:
correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't this be a standard feature anyway?

I personally believe that 4 player split-screen should be standard in a shooter.

Nice to here. I don't know why, but this game has really fallen off the table for me. When they showed it in GI I was ready to go, but over the year the game has begun to feel like just another shooter. After seeing what GG is doing with Killzone 2, and the beta footage shown so far, I just can not get into this game. With that said, this will probably be my favorite game this fall. I am hyped for Bioshock, LBP, and Motorstorm so they will probably fail to meet expectations.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

The wind is blowing death is all around us.
Their ships are as wide as our cities.
Their army as big as our world.
Their war machine's as strong as 10.000 tanks.
Their fleet blocking the sun from our own eyes.
The sound of their war tearing apart our ears.
War is comming our final stand is here.
We Must join his fight against this evil, we must unite or we shal fall.
Resistance2 comming November 28 2008.

[IMG]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1529/94452120080226screen011ug6.jpg[/IMG]

I slight problem is that you cannot play the standard campaign split screen, but we can't have everything