By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Edge magazine reviews Fable 2, Little Big Planet, and Tales of Vesperia

darthdevidem01 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
jasonnc80 said:
On EDGE Racing games... Forza, PGR4, GRID all got 9 and Dirt got an 8. So I wouldn't say they were biased about racers

I think they said Motostorm had "dissapointing graphics" or something. I'll find the quote.

Edit: Couldn't find it, scratch this post.

they are damn right........atleast the demo was fugly

i will have to differ, i thought the demo looked incredible, the grafix on the vehicles and the animation on them is superb as was the racing action

ms2 is a day one purchase for me its looking good

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Nice Scores.

4 ≈ One

looks like im gonna have to get disgaea 3 and tales of vesperia, those are some nice scores. but im going to pass on motorstorm.

deathgod33 said:
looks like im gonna have to get disgaea 3 and tales of vesperia, those are some nice scores. but im going to pass on motorstorm.

Both games are really surprisingly good. You'll get a lot of haters on the internet that have played previous games in the franchises and claim that they must just be more of the same. Don't believe them. Vesperia is the best Tales game, and D3 is the best Disgaea since 1.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

8 for Disgaea is nice, I think it's fantastic. I'm just glad other games have come out, if I was stuck playing Disagea it would literally consume my life, theres so much to do >_

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
darthdevidem01 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
jasonnc80 said:
On EDGE Racing games... Forza, PGR4, GRID all got 9 and Dirt got an 8. So I wouldn't say they were biased about racers

I think they said Motostorm had "dissapointing graphics" or something. I'll find the quote.

Edit: Couldn't find it, scratch this post.

they are damn right........atleast the demo was fugly

i will have to differ, i thought the demo looked incredible, the grafix on the vehicles and the animation on them is superb as was the racing action

ms2 is a day one purchase for me its looking good

Really??

Well to me the leaves looked terrible....the tracks n grfx n music was worse than the Motorstorm 1 demo....forget the actual game

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Bladeneo said:
8 for Disgaea is nice, I think it's fantastic. I'm just glad other games have come out, if I was stuck playing Disagea it would literally consume my life, theres so much to do >_<

Yep, you probably only own a PS3, let me tell you, ToV is the most under-rated game this gen. It is also absolute amazing, just like D3. There are really no niche game, there are just people who know what they are talking about, and people who don't. Good games are good games, and ToV is one of those.

I have had like 20 irish car-bombs, if I wake up banned, I know it was you Fredo! I know it was you bro. Jus you wait. lawls!!!!!! Fredo!!!!

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Gobias said:
If LBP beats Fable 2 in aggregate scores, will Starcraft implode?

Everyone expected it to, you would have to live under a rock not to expect that.

Starcraft expected 8.5s from Fable 2, he said so himself. So did I.

I know you were joking, but let's not interject console wars in this topic in any way, if possible.

I doubt Starcraft or I would wanna trade games with you, us having one of our favorite franchise apparently overperform(though it's still a little early to claim that) against your new IP who happens to score a few points higher on aggregate reviews.

I was going to feed the troll myself.

Then you fed him poison and I was content.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Gobias said:
If LBP beats Fable 2 in aggregate scores, will Starcraft implode?

Everyone expected it to, you would have to live under a rock not to expect that.

Starcraft expected 8.5s from Fable 2, he said so himself. So did I.

I know you were joking, but let's not interject console wars in this topic in any way, if possible.

I doubt Starcraft or I would wanna trade games with you, us having one of our favorite franchise apparently overperform(though it's still a little early to claim that) against your new IP who happens to score a few points higher on aggregate reviews.

I was going to feed the troll myself.

Then you fed him poison and I was content.

lolz, irl, I know you might not, but I loves you starcraft....I know it makes me a fanboy, but you are a good poster when you aren't, like DMJ. I really liek you both but end up with you both hating me for saying the truth, but you knwo, hate me or love me, I really liek both of you you.

NO NO, NO NO NO.