By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Officially Endorse World of Goo!

Cheebee said:
celine said:
I want to downoad it for my Wii. Unfortunatly I'm from Europe so no sale for me.

What, it's not coming to Europe? :s What the heck? It's a downloadable game for crying out loud, teh internetz know no borders!

It's coming to Europe... on a disc.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Great game. I have it... on the PC. :)

famousringo said:
Cheebee said:
celine said:
I want to downoad it for my Wii. Unfortunatly I'm from Europe so no sale for me.

What, it's not coming to Europe? :s What the heck? It's a downloadable game for crying out loud, teh internetz know no borders!

Lol whut? Why? It'd better be 15 Euros then, too.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
famousringo said:
Cheebee said:
celine said:

Lol whut? Why? It'd better be 15 Euros then, too.

More like 11 Euros.

11 Euros? Well, yeah, I could go for that, too. But whoever heard of a game selling for such a ridiculous price. So, then, well! It had better be.. 10 Euros! Or, or, 9,95! There! Yes! 9,95! The perfect price for the game! It is decided, then: World of Goo will officially retail throughout Europe for the perfect price of 9,95! Euros, that is! Yes!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I REALLY want this game. (97 on metacritic) I almost feel sorry for 2D Boy cause it's a setup for a 1 hit wonder if their next game isn't close. =/

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

I'm at chapter 3 so far,the game here is very challenging,but so much fun and so addiciting,you guy's should really get it.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"