By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Onour11 said:
But isn't the gameworld more entertaining with fanboys which we missed last generation:D

No it really isn't a better world with them. It means I have to try and argue with people who swear their system has the best games based on some arbitrary ratings system that fails to accurately account for the quality of the title. The fanboys start touting reviews as some definitive way of judging a games status and use buzz terms like "AAA" to try and defend their console of choice as the best one. A better and more entertaining world would be one where people debate the merits of games and how they appeal to people rather than just automatically agreeing with whichever irrelevant measure most favors their system of choice.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Imperial said:
The PS3 has far more AAA titles than it is given credit for .

How many does it have? How many is it given credit for?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

AAA ZOMFG!

Munkeh111 said:
Nice to see LBP doing well among the critics, though I dont base my AAA judgements on metacritic.... I judge them on gamerankings (they have Uncharted at 90%!)

I hate to break your heart, but it is at 89.7% currently on Gamerankings.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

rofl my waffles, wait till White Knight Story cums, you'll see the true meaning of "AAA" you pancakes. :D

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Munkeh111 said:
Nice to see LBP doing well among the critics, though I dont base my AAA judgements on metacritic.... I judge them on gamerankings (they have Uncharted at 90%!)

I hate to break your heart, but it is at 89.7% currently on Gamerankings.

89.7 is close enough.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
rofl my waffles, wait till White Knight Story cums, you'll see the true meaning of "AAA" you pancakes. :D

This is when proper spelling comes in handy.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

haha i just put it in my signature and now a thread about it!!

but its great. Now theres more PS3 AAA games than Wii AAA games!!

Although wii still leads in exclusive AAA's, PS3 has more total.

Conclusion:

Now that you could argue PS3 has equal or better games than the Wii. PS3 indisputably has more technology. The only thing PS3 needs is a price cut now!!

AAA is such a freakin joke. So far this generation the best 2 games I have played were Uncharted first, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Even though Uncharted took ideas from all over, and perfected them to make the best TPS/Action TD, it still was under a AAA status as judged by these sites. There are more examples of PS3 titles getting screwd out of AAA status due to the PS3 hate last year, but it is not worth getting into that.

Now that devs have a good understanding of PS3, and the bias crap has nearly dissapered from most reviewers, PS3 titles should get a fair view. If games meet their potential PS3 should start seeing 1 or 2 AAA titles every month for at least the next 18 months.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

coolestguyever said:

Conclusion:

Now that you could argue PS3 has equal or better games than the Wii. PS3 indisputably has more technology. The only thing PS3 needs is a price cut now!!

What exactly would be the result of this trifecta happening?