By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tom Clancy's EndWar or Left for Dead?

sorry about the title i misspelled  Left 4 Dead and messed up on Clancy.

Between those two, which are you more excited about.

I am more excited about EndWar, because i am an RTS kind of person and just because of the way the game is played...

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

L4D.

Simply because I don't like anything Tom Clancy.

is endwar multiplat?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

L4D for me cuz I have sum huge fasination with zombies for sum odd reason.

Damn that's a tough choice. I'll get endwar though because l4d isn't coming to ps3 anyway

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, and PlayStation 3 are the platforms for EndWar

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Eventually I'll probably play both. I really like the Tom Clancy games, plus I want to see how the total voice control works. Left 4 Dead also looks great though, it's a pity my holiday lineup includes the likes of Fable 2 and Gears 2, so some of these games will have to wait until next year.

Have you played the demo ?

I haven't yet. 1.3 GB takes forever with my internet connection

Wow thats two TOTALLY different types of games, you are talking first person shooter vs Real time strategy.

Left 4 dead is purely multilayer and looks to be the best multilayer game for 2008 the game not only encourages muti if you go out on your own you wont survive.

End war looks awesome for an RTS depends on what you want. Count me in Left 4 dead camo

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Left 4 dead

Valve WILL deliver......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!