By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock 2 teaser in Bioshock PS3!

EaglesEye379 said:
Who cares whether 360 lost another exclusive (although we all know which version is going to sell more). It was almost a given when they released a PS3 BioShock. I just cant wait to actually play BioShock 2!

non of the profits go in your back pocket, so the game isnt made any better or worse by more people buying it.

great to hear bioshock 2 on ps3 confirmed

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

My question is about the game itself. I have it for the 360, and it literally become unplayable during the last level or 2 from the framerate. Is it better on the PS3? I know it still has some framerate issues, but my question is specifically for the last few levels becoming incredibly bad. If they fixed that, I'll sell my 360 copy and pick up the PS3 version....

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Kantor said:
colonelstubbs said:
Oooo bioshock 2. Havent played the first but i heard its quite good....

It's on PS3 in five days. No more excuse

it's out tomorrow, for only £29.99 as well.

sweet - bioshock was a great game. hope we hear more detailed information soon. xD

Around the Network
epicurean said:
My question is about the game itself. I have it for the 360, and it literally become unplayable during the last level or 2 from the framerate. Is it better on the PS3? I know it still has some framerate issues, but my question is specifically for the last few levels becoming incredibly bad. If they fixed that, I'll sell my 360 copy and pick up the PS3 version....

well the frame rate you are mentioning on 360 version, that was apparantly so bad it had to be patched and it was patched, thats gone from ps3 version..

both look same aaprt from 360 version having more sharper colours on screen, and ps3 version not so sharp.

from reviews ive understood ps3 version in some places looks better than 360 version, and 360 version looks better that ps3 version in places.

2k have issued a statement that they will patch ps3 shortcomings after launch, specifically including the pixelated bigdaddy close ups.

both are same games but ps3 version includes for free all the dl content from 360 version , has a new survivor mode, and exclusive dl content will be revealed for it, including the new chamber rooms.

many places are selling it at £29.99 if i can find it for £25 i might have a shot at it.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

not surprising. The only question is: will it be a simultaneously release ?

Barozi said:
not surprising. The only question is: will it be a simultaneously release ?

just speculating but i'm be very surprised if it wasnt' ... i mean bioshock is up and running on the ps3 so there are no technical excuses.  plus i'd think the ps3 bioshock would get more sales if it was released at the height of the hype instead of a year+ later.  why shoot yourself in the foot with the sequel?

I wonder which version will be ported. I hope they take their time to optimize part 2 for both consoles.

Man even if it's a teaser I can only think one thing when I see it: DO WANT!