By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Left 4 Dead Now Available for Pre-purchase on Steam! 10% off!

And that's really all you need to know...just trust Valve, they never let you down hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
It feels so good to finally have it sitting in My Games list...after waiting for two years...

that's what I thought about spore. But then I played it.

Anyway, I really want this game also, XBL should make this very fun, since everybody will have mics.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Everyone has mics in the PC game too....

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Not to mention they can also type if worst comes to worst.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

ill be getting the store copy just as all of my games. and if you pre ordered it at gamestop and show up on release date and show them your receipt.... who keeps the receipt? do they give u bag also?

Around the Network

....yes...you'll get a bag...not sure why that's important hehe. Show up on November 18th and show them your receipt, you'll get another receipt to keep, and you either pay the balance, or if you paid in full, they simply hand you the game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Pre-ordered on Steam the first day it was available. Now I just have the receipt sitting in my inbox, teasing me that I already payed for the game but can't play it. ;_;

Need my demo first !!!

Time to Work !

BenKenobi88 said:
Everyone has mics in the PC game too....

That's going to be my biggest problem with the game: people are going to expect me to talk.

I can type all day talking to people, I'm fine with that, I'm just one of awkward people when talking because I had a speech impediment as a kid and I still mumble sometimes because I have the really low voice and talk quickly when I'm not thinking about it.

So yeah, super chatty person online, quiet in real life.  I actually lost my mic for my 360 on purpose so people would stop asking me to use it.  >_>

Amazon does not show it 10% off for the pre order???

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks