By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If this does not make you fall in love with Wii music nothing will

This video makes it look better... but... still don't care.

Around the Network

this game is so gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to ever, ever think play this, damm what happend to you Nintendo

100% Mexican Power

The idea behind the E3 demonstration was to showcase the multi-player aspect (family) with players who seemed almost entirely unfamiliar with the product itself, implying that ANYONE can just pick up a controller, start waving it, push buttons and make the music react accordingly.

Plus, they were dealing with time constraints that essentially led Nintendo to completely neglect to demonstrate how the program actually functions.

So, yes, it did demonstrate that anyone can just pick it up, much like Wii Sports, only it failed from the standpoint that it only made the product look awful.

This tutorial/demonstration video is informative and appears to be a pretty good indicator of what the final product is actually about.

Unfortunately, there is still no score or gauge to measure performances, the visuals are reduced to basic Wii/Mii graphics, and lastly the track selection, arguably the most important part of any music game appeals mainly to Nintendo fans with a handful of broad range pop tracks and license free tracks thrown in for variety.

Throw in an option to pantomime along to any user defined musical tracks and Nintendo would be on to something, barring the Wii/Mii visuals, which simply don't go along to many types of music.

Personally, I've never felt the need nor desire to play Nintendo theme music on a real electric guitar or keyboard, and Wii Music changes nothing.

But for anyone interested in pantomiming a Jazz, Blues or Rock style rendition of the Zelda or Pikmin theme with an oboe, cow bell or soosaphone, Wii Music may just be the thing for you.

The forking audience in the video was pretty dead early on.
Id have loved to see this guy play Ode to Joy on Wii Music

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

axumblade said:
superkasei said:
this game is so gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to ever, ever think play this, damm what happend to you Nintendo

They started making money off of casual games and thus far, have beaten every console this generation. e.e Of course, every company seems to make crappy causal games now so if you're going to hate on Nintendo for Wii Music, at least it's not as bad as some other things (2k - Carnival Games, Ubisoft - Imagine, Activision - Puppy Luv).

Yes you are right still is better that a game of the twins olsel or any kind of horse game, or any game from Ubisoft  (only prince of persia is good)

I want a new earthbound game NINTENDO not this crap

100% Mexican Power

Around the Network
axumblade said:
superkasei said:
axumblade said:
superkasei said:

They started making money off of casual games and thus far, have beaten every console this generation. e.e Of course, every company seems to make crappy causal games now so if you're going to hate on Nintendo for Wii Music, at least it's not as bad as some other things (2k - Carnival Games, Ubisoft - Imagine, Activision - Puppy Luv).

Yes you are right still is better that a game of the twins olsel or any kind of horse game, or any game from Ubisoft  (only prince of persia is good)

It'll come in due time I think. Nintendo will hopefully reveal a ton of new games over the next year I hope. They have to be doing something other than Wii Music and Pikmin

Im losing faith, the last game i play in the wii of my brother was Mario Galaxy like six months ago

100% Mexican Power

axumblade said:
superkasei said:
axumblade said:
superkasei said:

It'll come in due time I think. Nintendo will hopefully reveal a ton of new games over the next year I hope. They have to be doing something other than Wii Music and Pikmin

Ummmm....they are. Were you under a rock earlier this month when Nintendo had the conference to end all conferences? Punch Out, Sin and Punishment 2, Cosmic Walker, Dyanamic Slash, that RPG looking game, Endless Ocean 2. I guarantee there will be more, but that's not exactly a bad start there.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

it's good, i'm surprised as i will probably buy it after watching that.

superkasei said:
axumblade said:
superkasei said:
axumblade said:
superkasei said:

Im losing faith, the last game i play in the wii of my brother was Mario Galaxy like six months ago

Id like an olsen twins' game, rated R please ninty!!!

F.U. Fun University.

Ok more from this guy, now he is talking about controlling volume and pitch, justs gets better

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MwxSJ1h8OMk&NR=1