By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If this does not make you fall in love with Wii music nothing will

I think what important here is, the fact that this video and the one that Rab links to shows us the depth of this game, you do not even have to want to buy it, but it seems a lot of people have changed their totally hostile view of the game and can appreciate why people will enjoy the game even if they do not want it for them selves, Nintendo rarely bring out crap, and Mayomoto never brings out crap IMO

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Around the Network
tuoyo said:
Another Wii Music thread!!! Fantastic!!!

Okay I have to admit that this doesn't actually look to bad. I am actually kind of pissed off at Nintendo for this. Nintendo has made me waste my energy directing so much hatred to something that may actually be good.

Uh oh. Someone hacked tuoyo's account.

Galaki said:
@ramuji

Can you play the same song using different instruments and then combine all the ones that you played into 1?
Something like 4 people playing at once but you play them 1 at a time and then combine.

Galaki,

I haven't tried that yet, but information I've read and seen on the Internet (including the video clip in the OP of this thread) indicates that overdubbing is part of the game.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

It's a quirky game. I would have bought it if I had more money, oh well. Miyamoto is not to be doubted.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Hmm not for me at all, but I can see the sway it could hold over others for sure. Seems like simply moving the Wiimote makes clear and perfect sounds, automatically following the melody, leaving you with just managing the strokes, which probably isn't deep enough for more "core" players. The lack of a score system also makes it kinda redundant for people who play games both for fun and for achievement. Like the presenter said though, it will be a fun and engaging tool for kids and christmas sales will be good because of it!
I know it has been mentioned before as well, and I have nothing new to add to it, really.

Around the Network

Wii music looks fun, not really challenging but fun , and i think that's whats most important about it.

LOL MATURE said:
i guess nothing ever will... looks boring.

lol it sure does, no doubt it will sell a lot, but just image doing the violin and people walking past your house seeing you lol

i will deffo skip on this, theres many other wii games coming out that you can buy

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

i still think it sucks

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

koopatrooper said:
i still think it sucks

I guess not everyone will appreciate the genius this game is. But to each his own.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Sorry but not even recreating famous Nintendo music tracks is going to get me to buy this game! After IGN's latest preview my hopes were dashed!

I own Singstar PS3, Guitar Hero Wii and even Boogie (hides head in shame) but this does not interest me. I even own quirky games like Brain Training, Wii Fit and Nintendogs but the games looks too simple!

Sorry Nintendo...I will buy Disaster: Day of Crisis so as always you will still make money from me but not on Wii Music!

Wii - 3810 4459 0841 8442 - (Message me to add me)

360 - LuminalACE

PS3 - AUS-ACE